Chapter 5

Qin Yuyang was born with a golden spoon and in the eyes of outsiders, his life must've been full of money; partying every night, even embracing people left and right, all day long.

But in reality, this wasn't the case, these were assumptions made by strangers.

It wasn't that he couldn't play; if he came across a social gathering that couldn't be pushed aside, he would play along and do so harder than anyone else.

Qin Yuyang's principle was that pornography, gambling, drugs, violence, and blood couldn't be touched, much less those kinds of activities.

The rest depended on the situation. Either way, whether in the eyes of his elders or his peers, he was a very well-behaved person.

All of the girls in his circle who possessed reputable family backgrounds and knew of Qin Yuyang were willing to associate with him.

Qin Yuyang dared not say whether he was as exceptional or not. Nevertheless, he had a clear conscience and had done nothing wrong to anyone, except for the mistake from last night.

"Xiao-Qiu, I've finished eating." This pig who'd said he wouldn't be able to finish, ate two large pots of food with astonishing speed.

Su Ranqiu silently came over and gathered his bowl alongside the other two large pots of food that the pig had licked clean. Besides, the black rice bowl wasn't necessary at all as the pig ate directly from the pots.

"Do you have any eggs?" Qin Yuyang stood up and followed Su Ranqiu into the kitchen.

The boy was washing dishes when he almost dropped the vegetable basin in his hand. He was speechless, not to mention a period of time, it's only been two days associating with Qin Yuyang, and Su Ranqiu felt like he was in too much pressure!

"Yes, it's in the box on the left." On the surface, Su Ranqiu was still very calm.

"Oh." Qin Yuyang grabbed two eggs and threw them into the bathwater that was being boiled.

Estimating that the eggs were almost cooked, he tried to fish them out using every possible method.

"Xiao-Qiu."

When Su Ranqiu heard his name, he immediately stopped writing and stated with his hands on his temple, "I'm not eating, you can eat it yourself." He was really too full!

"They're not for eating," Qin Yuyang replied as he touched the hot eggs with both hands, grimacing as he placed them on the table. "You use them to roll on your face with." After saying that, he held the two eggs up with a paper towel which kept them insulated.

"..." Su Ranqiu's entire body stiffened.

The heated eggs on his face gave a little tingling sensation along with itching.

"I would've boiled only one egg if I'd have known how small your face was. One is clearly more than enough." Qin Yuyang realized that when he was cooking the eggs, he probably calculated it according to his own face.

"I'll do it myself." Su Ranqiu raised his hand to grab the egg but was immediately frightened by the hot temperature.

"No, you're so delicate that you can't even hold it." Qin Yuyang relied on his thick skin, not to mention he didn't care about his fingers which were scalded red by the heat.

After rolling the egg on Su Ranqiu's face for about ten minutes, Qin Yuyang finally said, "Alright." Then, while observing the fruits of his labor, he hastily knocked on the eggs, peeled off the shell and ate them.

"..." Su Ranqiu was at a loss for words and thought, he ate them.

"Go take a bath, the water is hot," Qin Yuyang reminded him.