Chapter 4

The milk tea shop was located in the middle of an old street and the entrance of the road was quite narrow yet Huang Mao was still able to drive the car through. It was evident that his driving skills were exceptional.

Qin Yuyang hadn't touched a car in two years nor had he been in contact with a friend who played with cars thus, when he saw Huang Mao, he couldn't help but feel a sense of affection.

"Hello." He walked over while smiling and called, "East Side Cyclone?"

Huang Mao was looking down at his cell phone. When he heard his name, he immediately looked up at Qin Yuyang and then froze.

This kid appeared absolutely gentlemanly; all shiny and beautiful, he was probably a rich guy. The problem was that such a man need to fucking stoop so low to make money?

Huang Mao was stunned and questioned, "Are you really Casual?" The person standing in front made him think that was impossible.

"Well, my name is Qin Yuyang." The other side replied while grinning and asked brightly, "What should I call you?"

Huang Mao lowered his head and examined the other person's hand. This guy was wearing a Patek Philippe watch on his wrist which cost at least 300,000 yuan (~ $42,835) and come on, these were his casual clothes? Take a closer look, it was a Burberry's suit.

As for what brand of shoes and belt he was wearing, Huang Mao no longer wanted to find out. This guy was definitely a rich man either way.

"You can call me Huang Mao." He shook Qin Yuyang's refined hand which had no calluses on his fingers, further confirming his guess immediately.

"Yes, the name is Huang Mao (Huang Mao means yellow hair or blonde)," he commented while smoothly stroking the yellow bangs on his forehead.

Qin Yuyang was trying very hard to control his expression but he just fucking couldn't help it. "Pfft... sorry... the name, it's a bit too amusing."

"It's okay." Huang Mao must have been numb to this reaction. He waved his hand and pointed to his car while saying, "First get in, let's go for a ride on the 206."

"All right." Qin Yuyang got in and sat beside Huang Mao. He curiously looked at the design of the vehicle and asked, "Is this car easy to drive?" He saw how smoothly Huang Mao had backed up.

"Try it yourself later," Huang Mao answered.

Originally, he was quite skeptical but still believed he couldn't go without taking a risk. Even if the worst were to happen, he could at least go out and relax.

In the end, once he saw the person, Huang Mao's heart became even more uncertain.

"Do you race cars as well?" Qin Yuyang asked.

"No, I'm really not that good at it. Can't you tell from my driving skills?" Huang Mao questioned.

Qin Yuyang touched his nose and smiled again.

Huang Mao eventually couldn't resist and started a conversation. "Dude, with your outfit, are you sure you need to start from the bottom?" He inquired, his eyes sweeping around Qin Yuyang with a hidden appreciation.

"If the tiger falls and the sun goes down, what should I do?" Qin Yuyang was still smiling. He was six foot one (185 cm), beautiful and dignified. Sitting in the passenger seat of a sports car, he felt really trapped in the narrow space.

40 minutes later, the yellow sports car arrived at what Huang Mao called the 206. It was a continuous mountain with a road that circled back and forth among the peaks. It was the best roadway to play on with cars and test driving skills.