Chapter 22

"What's wrong?" Su Ranqiu ruffled the tawdry clothes on his body, "What's with the big reaction? Aren't you the one who told me to find a girl?"

"Fuck off!" Qin Yuyang said, "I didn't mean that at all, do you really don't understand or pretending not to understand?"

"I don't... I don't care what you mean." Su Ranqiu lifted his leg in his ripped jeans and continued to walk towards the door.

"Stop." Qin Yuyang said.

"Who cares about you," Su Ranqiu sat down in the hallway to put on his shoes, "I'm telling you, I'm on fire, and I have to go get a girl."

"Shut up," Qin Yuyang came over and kicked him in the back, "The girl invited you? In this state? I'm afraid you'd leave the girl a psychological shadow for her entire life."

"Heh, I envy you." Su Ranqiu said.

"I didn't say I wouldn't let you go." Qin Yuyang grabbed his tawdry clothes, "You go back inside and change clothes, where you want to go, I promise not to put a farce."

"Okay." Su Ranqiu threw down his half worn shoes, went back to the house barefoot, changed his clothes three times, "Now I can go out, right?" He came out again with his usual look.

"...you can go out." Qin Yuyang leaned to the side.

It was all said and done, but Su Ranqiu in his heart was not happy at all.

He put on his shoes and went out of the door without looking back.

What nightclub, what pick up girls, give him a billion he would not do this kind of thing.

After arriving at the door, he chatted with the security guard who was sitting in the security room.

From the wife and children to the economy and people's livelihood, and not to mention film and television gossip, there are a lot of things a person can talk about.

Su Ranqiu thought to himself, that two hours later he will go back, and would make up a lively and erotic story for that stinky man to listen to, which would piss him off.

On the other side, Qin Yuyang seemed heartless, crossing his legs on the sofa to play games.

After dying in two games in a row, he sat up and sighed.

"Xiao-Qiu, your acting skills are too inferior." Next time... next time act a little more realistically or just believe it yourself.

"However, in the Three Kingdoms Romance, my favorite is Zhao Yun. He, this person ah..." an old man and a young man in the security room were chatting about the Three Kingdoms Romance.

Qin Yuyang came to the window, raised his hand and knocked on the window, "Xiao-Qiu, let's go home."

Su Ranqiu listened to the lecture while leaning expressionlessly at the window without paying attention.

"Xiao-Qiu!" Qin Yuyang's voice went up high.

"Uncle." Su Ranqiu only then interrupted the eloquent security uncle, "That well, my Gege is here, looking for me to go home."

He was quite embarrassed.

"Your brother?" The uncle looked out of the window, "Oh, he looks really handsome, but he doesn't look like you." One was very tall, like a piece of granite, and the other was slightly shorter, like a piece of jade. They don't look from the same origin at all.

"I'm his 'Gege' as in a lover," Qin Yuyang said as he walked in and wrapped his arms around the person's neck, "of course we wouldn't look alike."

"Fuck you!" Su Ranqiu raised his foot to kick him in embarrassment.