Chapter 44

The firepit was still burning with a crackling sound. Their teammates had fallen asleep.

The two young people who were lying beside the fire rolled further and hid behind a rock, "Umm..." Their warm lips never left each other and they kept on kissing intermittently.

As a certified kissing maniac, Jing Xuan was worthy of his title.

He was able to show Qin Yuyang his full enthusiasm and desire.

This was the effect of releasing emotions by a member of the dragon clan who was about to come of age.

It made Qin Yuyang miserable. His mouth felt as if it was going to break and his tongue was very tired. However, if he didn't respond, his little dragon would get angry.

"Jing Xuan." He grabbed the back of the neck of the young dragon, pulling the other person away from his face and asked bluntly, "Are you going to sleep?"

Was he planning on kissing him until dawn?

"Help me again." The young dragon shamelessly leaned over him and grabbed his hand.

"No, my hands are tired." Qin Yuyang leaned against the rock and waved his hand away, "Or maybe..." He turned his head and squinted at the man sitting opposite himself, "Equivalent exchange. You," He pointed his finger to the other person's mouth (Basically Yuyang asked him to suck while he used his hand to relieve him), "Understand?"

It can only be said that this little dragon was worthy of being called a member of the Dragon Clan.

Qin Yuyang murmured and leaned to the side, then closed his eyes and didn't speak.

Just like that, time flew by.

In the middle of the night, with Qin Yuyang's service Jing Xuan leaned on him contentedly and fell asleep.

The sun rose shortly after.

The two youths who had been fooling around all night felt that they had just fallen asleep when they were both awoken by the dazzling sunlight.

"Jing Xuan." Qin Yuyang patted the person next to him, pushed him away, stood up and rubbed his numb shoulders with his hands, "Let's go." After taking care of Jing Xuan all night, he felt sore all over.

"Oh my god, you guys were here. I thought you guys were carried away by wild beasts." After Yuan Hai woke up, he looked around for the two of them but found out that his boss and the other team's boss were nowhere to be seen.

There was a long way to go back though and there was a high chance of being attacked on the road.

They had two teammates who could fly. If they were willing to fly back with their companions that would be great.

Of course Jing Xuan was willing to carry Qin Yuyang, this was not the first time he did so.

Hearing Qin Yuyang's suggestion, he quickly turned into his prototype form, lying on the ground and waiting for the other party to climb up his back.

Yuan Hai was stunned for a moment. Apparently it was the first time he saw the mighty Pterosaur bowing his head to others.

"Okay." After Qin Yuyang sat on the dragon's back, he reached out and touched Jing Xuan's neck.

The other party let out a noise, flapped his huge wings and flew up.

Yuan Hai watched as they flew away and looked at the Phoenix stupidly but the Phoenix ignored him and flew away alone.

"..." The little raccoon who was left behind ran on the ground, seemingly very accustomed to being abandoned.

Jing Xuan carried Qin Yuyang on his back and arrived at the place where the professors were safely stationed. He put down the animal heads in his claws.