Chapter 13

Su Ranqiu came here directly after class so his stomach was empty. After he said he couldn't eat, he thought Qin Yuyang would persuade him to take two or more bites, but he didn't.

Instead, he took two bites and commented, "This doesn't taste good."

Su Ranqiu didn't hold back as his eyes showed suspicion. How could such an expensive cuisine taste worse than his stir-fried dishes?

"You want to try?" Qin Yuyang glanced and stuffed it directly into his mouth.

"It's obviously delicious." Su Ranqiu chewed and realized that Qin Yuyang's mouth was full of bullshit.

"Then eat some more." Qin Yuyang was still serious.

Huang Mao, who was next to them, stared at the two with a look in his eyes that would make people panic.

Just now, when he heard the wealthy man call Ji Ruoran 'Second Young Master Ji', he understood that Xiao-Yu's former partner was someone with an exceptional status, not just a rich businessman.

According to this fact, the people who could marry Ji Ruoran wouldn't possess a lesser status themselves.

Huang Mao already had a hunch in his heart that his brother Xiao-Yu definitely wasn't an ordinary person, but he hadn't expected the man's background to be far beyond his imagination.

Thinking of this, he put aside the twists and turns in his heart, and greeted him more enthusiastically than before, "Xiao-Yu, what are thou up to now?"

Occasionally, Qin Yuyang didn't listen carefully, but he remained calm.

Su Ranqiu heard the word 'thou' from the side and chuckled, thinking Mao-Ge was really interesting.

"I'm not busy, just investing in stocks." After Qin Yuyang answered, he felt that something was wrong. "Mao-Ge, you're boring."

He was a friend of Qin Yuyang so there should be no distinction between superior and inferior class.

Huang Mao smiled, although he didn't say anything, he became affectionate once again.

Su Ranqiu ate, again and again, tasting food he'd never eaten before while listening to Qin Yuyang and Huang Mao's nonsense.

Despite Huang Mao not knowing anything about Qin Yuyang's family, he vaguely knew that he was from a wealthy one, so every time he heard Qin Yuyang call him Mao-Ge respectfully, he felt satisfied in his heart.

On the other hand, Ji Ruoran didn't think so. When he saw Qin Yuyang talking and laughing with a poor and unsocial person, he only felt that the old Qin family was about to end and that their son had fallen past the point of hopelessness.

But later, when he saw Qin Yuyang and a certain entertainment industry's tycoon talking and laughing together, he couldn't help but be surprised. When did this crummy guy get to know someone with such an identity?

Wasn't he just an ignorant, pointless dandy?

Ji Ruoran felt uncomfortable in his heart. He really didn't want to pay attention to Qin Yuyang's every move, but this person was always dangling in front of his eyes; he couldn't help thinking about him.

After the party, Ji Ruoran sat in the car and made a call. "Qin Yushun, I saw your brother at XX Hotel. If you want to find him, you can ask around for Huanling's boss."

Qin Yushun asked in surprise, "How did they get associated?"

Ji Ruoran replied, "I don't know about that. This is all the information I can give you." Then he hung up the phone.