Chapter 19

When he ran out of Qin Yushun's office, Qin Yuyang didn't plan to go back. He was a stubborn person. He usually looks quite mature and stable, as long as someone didn't pick on his sensitive nerve.

"I won't go up." He shrugged off the unnecessary dust from his buttocks, turned, and went down the steps.

The man behind heard the sound and turned his head, his face was a little bad.

After walking a few steps, Qin Yushun saw his bastard brother stop, "Brother, if you want to, you can come home for dinner tonight." The other party left after speaking.

The entire day, President Qin's mind was filled with the words of his bastard brother, "come home for dinner tonight".

He wasn't able to get rid of them.

At five in the afternoon, the company's business was done. He rummaged through the closet and couldn't find anything else to do, "Assistant Lin, let's get off work."

This decision frightened Assistant Lin, after all, their boss had not left work early for many years.

Half an hour later, Qin Yushun stepped into the house in the surprised eyes of his parents.

To be honest, even if he had brought this on himself, he was still a bit irritated.

"Dad, Mom." His eyes patrolled the house, "Where is he?" There was no sign of his jerk brother.

"Who?" Qin Ma's nerves were very sensitive, and she immediately said, "What's wrong? Did Yuyang offend you again?"

"What?" When Qin Yushun understood his mother's meaning, his face turned black. Who said he came back to make trouble?

"Yuyang didn't get into trouble recently, right?" Father Qin also put down the newspaper in his hand for a while and looked up at his elder son.

For a moment, Qin Yushun had an urge to turn around and leave, but he resisted, standing in front of his parents and taking out his cell phone to call Qin Yuyang, "Where are you?"

"Brother? What's the matter?" Today Su Ranqiu got out of the school late, and Qin Yuyang had just picked up Su Ranqiu from the school and was about to go back.

"You let me come back, where are you?" Qin Yushun asked in a low voice on the phone.

"Huh?" Qin Yuyang felt that Qin Yushun might have misunderstood what he meant, but the other party was so angry that he did not dare to explain at all, "I was at the gate of the university to pick up someone. Can you wait for me for a while?"

There was no sound on the other end, but the breathing revealed a lot.

Qin Yushun had just returned home and was being wronged again.

Qin Yuyang suddenly felt that he should do something, the call must not be hung up like this, "Brother, didn't you tell me last time to bring the person I like and show him to my parents? I'll bring him back now. You are my elder brother, and you can help me judge."

After a while, Qin Yushun's voice came, "I'll give you half an hour."

So Qin Yuyang hung up the phone and said to Su Ranqiu after changing the way to his home, "Xiao-Qiu, the situation has changed. We're going home to see my parents now."

"Huh?" Su Ranqiu was taken aback, "See... see your parents?" He wanted to show Qin Yuyang a smile, but he couldn't do it. He felt like crying, okay?

"Don't force yourself if you don't want to smile," Qin Yuyang said, "it looks ugly."

"Suddenly?" Su Ranqiu was a little sulky, "I'm not mentally prepared at all." And it seemed that Qin Yuyang had also made a sudden decision. He didn't take his opinion seriously at all and was a little sad.