Chapter 39

It was already dark, and the staff could no longer arrange a room in the dormitory for Qin Yuyang. So Professor Craig invited Qin Yuyang to spend the night in his residence. He could go through the admission process and arrange a dormitory along the way tomorrow.

"Young man, I still don't know what your name is...?" Professor Craig asked kindly at the dinner table in the evening.

"Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself." Qin Yuyang put down his cutlery and said seriously, "This student's name is Qin Yuyang, twenty-three years old." His real age is nonsense. He guessed that the original owner was around this age.

"Oh, those of the wolf clan reach adulthood at the age of 23." Professor Craig said with a smile, "I remember that there is also another person belonging to the wolf clan who is about to come of age in our academy. He is very talented and has the same wind attribute as you. He is called Yan Yifan, maybe you guys can get to know each other."

"Ah..." Qin Yuyang thought to himself helplessly, 'Infact, we already know each other.'

"There are many benefits to cultivating with the same race." Professor Craig gave him a meaningful smile.

This...

Qin Yuyang swears he feels that Craig was like a minister who was urging the emperor to fill up the harem.

"There is also a student with good talents called Jing Xuan, who may be more suitable for you than the young master of the Yan family. After all, he's from a large family in Delvia port. If you pair up with him, your future promotion will be smooth." Professor Craig had no reservations towards Qin Yuyang. He had hoped to train another God of War from his own hands. It would be a supreme honor to do so.

"Uh..." Qin Yuyang's heart collapsed, pairing up with that pterosaur? Such a heavy taste?

"Oh, yes, Jing Xuan is a dragon." Professor Craig said, "As everyone knows, dragons are not as loyal to their partners as wolves. They like beauties and offspring... But I don't think this matter is a problem."

For the inhabitants of the Eastern Continent, apart from the wolf clan's loyalty to their partners, most races don't really care about this.

Professor Craig only mentioned the characteristics of the dragon clan because Qin Yuyang was from the wolf clan.

He thought of this as a trivial matter compared to Qin Yuyang's future prospects.

"Thank you for the suggestions, teacher." Qin Yuyang said with a smile, "I am very interested in meeting these two classmates." He still had to give face to his teacher.

"That's great. I can arrange you to the yard that they live in." Professor Craig said, "Isn't today the opening ceremony for the old students? They will have a group ranking competition in a few days. I think you can take advantage of this opportunity and experience it."

Qin Yuyang was surprised at this suggestion, "Me? Can I do it?" He was just a new student that had just learnt how to release his aura.

Professor Craig smiled and said, "Of course not yet, but we still have a few days don't we?"

In other words, he will have to train. The challenge was not so easy.

Yard 07.

After the residents who had been outside for a day came back, a quarrel soon broke out.

A red-haired youth stopped an unhappy black-haired youth and the two stood facing each other in the corridor, "Damn you 707, where did you hide my Xiao Di?"

"I said I'm going to find it now, don't get in my way." Yan Yifan found out that his hairball had been missing since noon, his mood was bad enough and he had no patience to explain to this irritable guy.