Chapter 37

The red-haired young man hugged the soft and cute hairball, he couldn't tell just from looking at it. What kind of species could this guy be other than a Diru Beast?

It's covered in white fur, with a pair of blue eyes and a cute little pink nose. Altogether looking very cute.

Jing Xuan bowed his head and kissed the hairball in his arms a few more times, kissing the little hairball that was desperately resisting his face with his paws.

"It's really a bit different."

Jing Xuan looked at Yan Yifan, "Huh?" What is this guy talking about?

"The eyes of ordinary Diru Beasts are not so blue, so beautiful and the color of their coats are not so white and fluffy." Yan Yifan reached out and touched the head of the small hairball, feeling an incomparable sensation on his hand.

*Slap!*

Jing Xuan slapped Yan Yifan's hand away fiercely, "Touching my pet in front of my face, do you want to die or do you want to die?"

Qin Yuyang felt strange when he heard these words but his face was expressionless and stern. Without blinking, he just gave Jing Xuan a look of disgust, seemingly looking down on such a rude person.

Arnold was speechless and didn't want to watch them quarrel again at his door, "Okay, it's night time now so be quiet and please leave." He said as politely as he could. Then he returned back into Room 705 and slammed the door shut.

"Listen here newcomer, the person with the worst temper in Dorm No. 7 is that leopard." Jing Xuan kindly reminded Yan Yifan, "The next is me." Then he returned to his room with his pet in his arms happily.

Qin Yuyang laid on Jing Xuan's shoulder and waved his paw in the air.

The handsome little noble boy with black hair and red lips stood in the corridor for a while before moving away and returning to his room.

In Room 708, except for a large bed, the whole room seemed empty.

Because when the people of this world sleep at night, they like to change back into their prototype forms.

If they were too big, they didn't want the room to be too crowded.

Adolescent pterosaurs weren't the largest among the beasts but they still almost occupied a bed with their size.

Jing Xuan put the small hairball between his neck and carefully warned him, "This is the place where you will sleep in, don't run around or I will crush you."

Jing Xuan had been irritated the whole day, staying close next to Qin Yuyang makes him feel as if he was playing in the water, even if it was just a drizzle of water.

Qin Yuyang went with the flow, sleeping with his belly facing up but he still felt a little bit cold at night.

He took his fluffy tail, put it on his stomach, hugged it with his paws, and got ready to go to sleep while tilting his head.

The fire element pterosaur excludes heat and Qin Yuyang didn't notice that he was sleeping while hugging the pterosaur's neck.

A few hours later, a devilish voice sounded outside the door, "Sire in Room 708, it's Tuesday now, shouldn't you return the pet to me?"

"..." Jing Xuan woke up from his sleep. Staring at the door with a vicious glare, this person is so poisonous!

It was still dark outside and it seemed that there was still a long time before dawn.

The smelly wolf really did come to take...

"Open the door quickly, I want to pick up my pet."

"It's still dark!" Jing Xuan rubbed the warm hairball on the side of his neck, a little reluctant to part with it.