Chapter 11

All that was on the mind of a 20-year-old boy was that thing.

Qin Yuyang wasn't so old that he couldn't move, but he ignored the solemnity in his pants as he walked into the small kitchen.

As a man who thought not with his crotch but rather his head, Qin Yuyang didn't have the habit of indulging his lower body.

Usually, even if he encountered this kind of situation, he wouldn't care about it much.

After all, what use was a grown man who only knew how to keep his head down all day long?

He spent ten minutes showering and returned with a blatant bulge in his pants after he was done.

Su Ranqiu was lying at the edge of the bed, staring at him intently. "..."

Such a deep and focused gaze couldn't help but make Qin Yuyang's scalp numb with goosebumps. "Xiao-Qiu, move in."

"Mmm..." Su Ranqiu was very obedient. He sat up and moved in, but he had his hands on his knees and wouldn't sleep; he was a little stubborn all over and looked quite childish to Qin Yuyang.

He raised his eyebrows and asked, "What are you doing, not sleeping?"

Su Ranqiu replied, "You sleep, I'll wait."

"..." Wait? What the hell? Qin Yuyang stretched out his arm and pressed the other person down; the action was coherent and overbearing.

"I don't want to sleep..." The youth bowed his body, and while struggling, he heard the man beside him question, "You want me to kiss you, don't you?"

He wanted to say no, but the warmth of the touch imprinted on the corner of his mouth and his own urge to cry was so strong that he couldn't refute it.

"Don't move." After the man soothed him with a domineering kiss, his fingers started moving skillfully.

Su Ranqiu's eyes opened and closed in the darkness, the smell of alcohol came in and out as he inhaled the cool air and muttered, "Qin Yuyang."

"Mm," Qin Yuyang replied calmly.

Su Ranqiu quickly leaned towards him with his forehead resting against Qin Yuyang's shoulder and his hand grasping the other's strong, muscular arm.

Is he trembling? Qin Yuyang thought to himself to be more gentle with him.

"..." Su Ranqiu nestled in the other's embrace and gritted his teeth. His breath was unsteady and it was like being addicted to drugs... One knew the danger but was unable to stop.

"Alright?" After a moment, a voice sounded from the top of his head.

He gasped as if a muscle had been taken out of his body and was left with no strength.

"Are you all right?" Qin Yuyang asked again in a low voice, estimating that the climax was almost over. He pushed Su Ranqiu away and told, "Get up, I'll go wash up."

"..." Su Ranqiu was lying there flat on his back, affixed in a long trance, before finally saying, "Bring me some tissues." He realized then, that his voice was hoarse.

"Don't you always have them at your bedside?" Qin Yuyang countered.

Before Su Ranqiu could say anything, Qin Yuyang went to the side of the bed and handed over some haphazardly pulled tissue papers.

"Thanks." Su Ranqiu took the tissues and turned towards the wall, hiding under the blanket to wipe.

"Only after one round you became sober, hmm?" The man behind him teased, his voice was horrible.