Chapter 15

Although Qin Yuyang felt that Su Ranqiu was quite long-winded and was telling him precautions a three-year-old knew, he wasn't impatient and quietly listened before asking, "Have you had lunch?"

It was a good thing that no one could tell from his appearance and background that he was so nice.

Su Ranqiu's heart warmed and he replied that he hadn't yet because the temperature was a bit high today during the day, it made him lose his appetite.

"Then quickly go eat, I'll contact you if there's anything," Qin Yuyang spoke.

"Alright." Su Ranqiu smiled and hung up the phone. Walking back to the cafeteria, he found that his friend had already bought a meal for him.

"Thanks, Kai." He picked up his chopsticks.

"What's wrong?" Xi Zhikai stared at him and could tell that the boy was in a bad mood, something was definitely up.

"Nothing, why is it so hot today?" Su Ranqiu muttered, "Just yesterday I was shivering."

"Did you fall in love?" Xi Zhikai inquired.

"Huh?" Su Ranqiu's hand placed between the dishes trembled a bit. "It can't be considered a relationship, we're just at the mutual probing stage." Although what should've been done had been done, and what shouldn't have been done had also been done. How was there to say that there was no bottom line.

"Which department's beautiful girl?" Xi Zhikai's eyes were full of curiosity.

"They belong to society now," Su Ranqiu said as he laughed.

"Isn't that older than you?" Xi Zhikai teased, "I sort of knew, so you like the big sister type?" This wasn't something to be surprised about as Su Ranqiu was born into a family lacking so many things, not just his parent's love and care.

On Qin Yuyang's side, the atmosphere wasn't as relaxed as among the little classmates.

Qin Yuyang was standing in his father's study room, accepting his endless comments.

After discovering that his youngest son had changed his past lover, Father Qin couldn't control his erratic mood any longer as he dredged up Qin Yuyang's dark history from childhood to adulthood.

"..." Qin Yuyang wasn't the original jerk; he was a young man respectful of his elders, and his posture was such that it made people incapable of picking any faults.

Mother Qin and Qin Yushun were also beside them to watch. One was wary of a fight that might lead to her son being hurt, the other was afraid that his father would indulge Qin Yuyang again. The purpose of their presence was precisely contradictory, but both were unanimously determined; their eyes burned like a torch.

The older brother thought to himself: This bastard is pretending to be a good boy. He couldn't tell if he was being serious or not.

While the mother thought to herself: My son is so pitiful that he dares not talk back while he's being scolded. It hurt to be a mother.

"As the old saying goes, you should be able to stand by yourself at 30, you're 27 this year!" Father Qin stood up and pounded the table, scolding angrily, "But what kind of life have you lived till now?"

"Cheating, getting divorced, leaving the house, and finally not coming home. Just to fool around with your mistress."

"Are you a human being? Qin Yuyang?"

His father's fingers were placed in front of his eyes, Qin Yuyang sighed at the accusation that iron couldn't be turned into steel (Regret that one's offspring hasn't lived up to one's expectations).