Chapter 27

How can a person describe a dilemma? For Qin Yuyang, the current situation was like a dilemma.

He had to maintain his inner state, but also has to consider the mood of Qin's father and Qin's mother.

For a moment he was silent.

Qin Ma thought to herself that her trick worked.

Qin Yuyang, "I choose to hand over the management rights." Firstly, the Qin family was not his own, so it doesn't hurt to return it back. Secondly, his future was uncertain, and whether or when he will go to jail was also uncertain.

"What are you talking about?" Mother Qin's eyes widened, she wanted to kill this unfilial son!

Qin Yuyang repeated, "I choose to hand over the management rights." Then he took a deep breath and lowered his head, "I have let you down, but please trust me, I will take care of this matter."

Although his mind was blank now and he had no clues.

"You...you..." Father Qin was furious, did this kid have his head caught in the door!

How could he easily give up his management right? Did he not take his family business seriously?

"Are you relying on the fact that you are the only child in our family?" Mother Qin gritted her teeth and said while thinking if so, she felt that she needed to re-examine the child she had given birth.

"No." Qin Yuyang held his forehead, but he couldn't explain it now, "Let's do it like this, you should wait for me to take care of everything after that I'll return home and plead guilty."

If there is still freedom to go home by then.

"You disappoint us very much." Father Qin and Mother Qin looked sad. This was the first time since childhood that their child did not respond according to their expectations.

Qin Yuyang, "I'm sorry." But his stubborn eyes told his parents that he would not change his mind.

Nearby, two detectives who monitored and watched saw this unexpected family dispute in their eyes.

Lao Xiao was stunned, and raised his hand to wipe the corners of his mouth, "...I was so scared that I almost dropped my melon out (It's an expression that came from pictures of a hamster who was so scared that he dropped his melon seeds; scared to death)."

Ah Xiao nodded in agreement, "This melon is too big, I almost couldn't hold it firmly."

After the Qin family left, Qin Yuyang faced a table of food alone and smoked depressedly.

This picture was very distressing.

Two minutes later, they saw him throwing the cigarette butt in a smart manner, then he picked up his chopsticks, and immersed himself in the meal.

"..." Lao Xiao and Ah Xiao couldn't help but glance at each other, both of them saw the distress in each other's eyes.

They thought it was lonely enough for a person to smoke sullenly at a table of dishes, but they didn't expect that after smoking, he would bury his head and eat alone, which was even more heartbreaking.

In the end, this scene was frozen in Lao Xiao's camera and he reported to Lao Jing along with the best news they got today.

"What? Mr. Qin is going to be expelled from Qin's house!" Lao Jing exploded on the spot, no, he was almost burning with fire, and ordered, "You pay close attention to Mr. Qin's movements, I'm going to Brother Chuan now!"

In the middle of the night, they let people arrange for prisoners to answer the phone, and the prison guard felt that it was a shame to be a prison guard and he should be a spy instead.