Chapter 18

It was just a little rose, it's not a rare thing.

"You're so easy to coax." Qin Yuyang thought to himself, back then when he and Shao Fei used to pick up girls. Ah oops, no, it was only Shao Fei himself picking up girls, and he used to watch from the side, they were all picked up in an open roof convertible car.

Whereas this was only a ten dollars flower.

But Su Ranqiu is silly, he doesn't care about materialistic things, as long as people are good to him, he will easily fall in love.

For example, it's only a rose, still, he's holding it and sniffing it again and again with a silly look of contentment.

On the way home, he always held it carefully and after entering the room, he found a bottle of Old Godmother (It's a chilly sauce), washed and placed the flowers inside, and set it on a small desk.

"Is the Old Godmother all finished?" Qin Yuyang felt distressed, what would he do while eating the noodles tomorrow morning?

"There, it's in the bowl." Su Ranqiu was in a hurry to use the bottle, so he poured out the rest in the bowl. He kind of regretted throwing away all the previous bottles.

Qin Yuyang subsided for a while, leaned on the bed, carelessly, as he pulled open the phone screen, hesitating back and forth between the stock and game apps, and finally clicked on the game.

"Xiao-Qiu." He shouted outside, "Come, play the game with Gege."

"I'm studying." Su Ranqiu took a glance at the book and the flowers on the table, his heart sweetened.

"Xiao-Qiu Ge, just take me with you." Qin Yuyang propped himself up, not believing that Su Ranqiu was really studying, but when he sneaked a glance, he really was studying, "A diligent and studious learner!"

"You have an opinion about what?" Su Ranqiu looked back at him, "Call out Xiao-Qiu Ge again."

"Crazy," Qin Yuyang gave a thumbs up, "You are going to take it or not."

Su Ranqiu pretended for a while, holding the phone and leaning over with a smile "Gege." Why would he not bring his beloved man, he's even willing to die eight hundred times.

"Sit here." Qin Yuyang let out the seat for him.

Su Ranqiu sat up, his shoulders attached to Qin Yuyang, one leaning against the wall, one attached to the person, he opened the game started adding him as a friend, "You wait first, let me call a group of people, I'm afraid I can't bring you alone."

"Fuck." Qin Yuyang said.

He knew that Su Ranqiu disliked him for being a technical idiot.

Soon, the people Su Ranqiu called arrived. They were the people from his former dorm, who often played games with him.

"Ranqiu, are you being a trumpet (to boast or brag about one's own abilities, skills, success, achievements, etc. ... The guy just can't stop tooting his own trumpet!) again?" Xi Zhikai said as he saw a brand new person on the team.

"No, this is my friend's number, you guys help him make some points." Sue Ranqiu said.

"Okay." A few people agreed in a righteous manner, after all, they had never brought a trumpet to Su Ranqiu before.

After a few games, a few of the dorm mates, one by one found excuses to slip away. "I'm going to take a shower, I'll play again next time I'm free."

"I am going to eat."

"I'm going to study."

In just a single game, Qin Yuyang was beaten to shit by itself, poisonous as hell; Qin Yuyang subconsciously looked to the side, a bit embarrassed.