Chapter 21

"Akai, what are you looking at?" A hand was placed on Xi Zhikai's shoulder, and he returned to his senses in a daze, shook his head, and said, "No, no, nothing."

Just now, he seemed to have seen a familiar figure walking intimately with a man.

He said, "Let's go, and hurry back to eat." The roommate said, after all, the dining hall in C University was much cheaper than outside. After buying books this month, they must tighten their pants to live, "Alas, information books are getting more and more expensive, and you can't afford them unless you redeem your card."

"Yeah..." Xi Zhikai said in a daze, "It's even more difficult to buy information books when you are only working part-time."

He scratched his head and sighed a little uncomfortably.

"Ran Qiu." The next morning when they were in class, the people in their dormitory were still sitting together, "Are you seeing someone?" Xi Zhikai hoped that the man he saw yesterday was Su Ranqiu's boyfriend and not a sugar daddy.

"Is it so obvious?" Su Ranqiu touched his face, "Ah."

This smile instantly brightened Xi Zhikai's mood, "Fuck, you didn't even say a word about you seeing someone." He hugged Su Ranqiu's shoulders, "Are you afraid that we'll crush your boyfriend or something?

"How do you know it's a boyfriend?" Su Ranqiu was dumbfounded.

"Um..." Xi Zhikai touched his nose and said what he saw in the bookstore yesterday, "Ahem, your boyfriend is so handsome, no wonder you are so fascinated."

At first sight, that handsome guy looked like a playboy with a good family background, like a person who couldn't hold back the waves. He didn't understand why Su Ranqiu would find such a person.

Was it just to have a little fun?

That's not bad.

"Thank you." Su Ranqiu touched his face again. Was it really that obvious?

"How long have you been dating him?" He was in a daze, and Xi Zhikai said again, "Just bring him out for a meal, and we'll get to know each other."

"Actually, you have all been in contact with each other." Su Ranqiu said, "The handicapped player who played the game together last time was him."

"Ah, isn't he..." Xi Zhikai wanted to laugh but didn't dare to laugh, "Ahem, how could it be? He looks very smart."

"I don't know either." Su Ranqiu grinned.

Regarding Qin Yuyang's handicap in games, it's an unsolved mystery.

As for the question of bringing him to meet his roommates, well, it was ignored intentionally or unintentionally in the conversation.

A key was suddenly placed in front of Qin Yuyang, "1503, 15th Floor, Building C, XX Community." The other party finished the sentence.

Qin Yuyang stayed for a while, thinking that he was having hallucinations, but the situation was really like this. His brother bought him a house, "Brother..." What kind of reason the brother had to buy a house for him?

Wait, he felt the address was a little familiar.

"The renovation is complete, you can move in with your luggage." Qin Yushun watched him, "If you don't like the style, you can redecorate."

Okay, he finally figured out that his president brother is a man of action.

"Thank you." Qin Yuyang received the key, feeling slightly moved in his heart.

Only at this moment did he realize that he was very grateful for the sense of accomplishment.

"When are you going to move?" Qin Yushun said.