Chapter 46

Every day, Jin Luo would ask someone to squeeze fresh milk for his afternoon tea. Enjoying the service of the maids, falling asleep on a comfortable chair and spending a whole day lounging around.

It was time for him to have his afternoon tea but it was still noisy outside and no one came to prepare food for him.

"Lexi!"

Every time she heard Jin Luo's roar, Lexi would shiver in fear. However, this time she changed her previous subservient attitude and stood straight.

When the servants around her saw her proudly raising her skirt and striding forward, they thought that she had finally lost her mind.

What caught the attention of the servants were the three strangers behind Lexi...

"What the hell were you doing?" Jin Luo finally saw Lexi's figure and scolded, "What kind of punishment should be given to a servant who neglects their master? You can tell me that yourself."

Lexi subconsciously shrank her neck. She was a slave, her life and death were in the hands of her master. But then she remembered that her real master had returned, it was no longer Jin Luo's turn to deal with her life and death.

She raised her head and walked in front of Jin Luo, "Forgive me for calling you Young Master for the last time. You will soon be leaving this place."

Then she moved away, stood aside, bowed respectfully and waited for her real Master to move forward, "Welcome back Young Master Yuyang. Lexi will always be your most loyal servant."

Those words struck the heart of Jin Luo and the servants, "What?"

Qin Yuyang's name has been called in this manor for over twenty years. After Jin Luo moved in, he had listened to it for almost ten years but wasn't the other party killed by a wild beast?

"Who are you?" He finally noticed the three uninvited guests who followed Lexi in and a troubling thought filled his mind, 'But how could it be possible?'

"We meet again." Qin Yuyang looked at the young man who had insulted him before, a sneer appearing on his lips and under the surprised gaze of the other party, he introduced himself, "Hello, I am Qin Yuyang. The one you told to take out and throw away, the owner of this manor."

Jin Luo's eyes widened, looking incredulous, "How is it possible? Aren't you..." That mentally ill beast didn't have the ability to change into a human form at all.

"You have occupied my father's property for ten years. How do you think the account should be settled?" Qin Yuyang grabbed Jin Luo's collar regardless of the situation, "Everything you use belongs to the Qin family but this is how you treat the children of the Qin family?! Ask yourself, what kind of punishment should you receive?"

The suffocating aura that erupted from the other party's body deeply shocked Jin Luo. He had the urge to kneel down and beg for mercy. However, his pride was supported by his good background, "No, I didn't do anything wrong and it wasn't me who asked people to throw you out." Jin Luo immediately pointed at Lexi and shouted, "It was her! It was her idea!"

"Do you want to deny that you insulted me?" Qin Yuyang approached him and asked fiercely.

"I... No, you can't hit me..." Jin Luo blushed and shouted, "My family won't allow you to treat me like this!"

"*Bang!*" Qin Yuyang had no intention of hitting him but after hearing that sentence, without saying a word, he swung his fist at him.

Jing Xuan, who was watching from the side was relieved. If they wanted to talk with this kind of scum, it's better to beat him up first and then talk about things with him.