Chapter 34

The drugs took effect thoroughly, and Qin Yuyang completely fainted into a coma.

The silver commercial car was driving fast on the busy road, going up and above 80km/h.

Normally, cars would go up to a speed of 50km/h.

Since it was still quite dark, there weren't many vehicles on the road.

The speed limit in the urban area is 40km/h, and the speed limit around the city is 60km/h. Currently, Shen Muchuan's car was still clinging onto the silver commercial car, chasing it around the city.

Not long after, a patrolling police car appeared, chasing after Shen Muchuan's car.

"License plate number XXXXX, pull over!" The speaker on the roof of the police car repeated this sentence.

"Fuck..." The driver looked at Shen Muchuan with embarrassment on his face.

"Leave him alone!" Shen Muchuan said.

But the police car turned out to be a Lamborghini, and their current car was just an Audi. In the end, they were helplessly overtaken.

"Stop!" the traffic police yelled from the window.

"Police officer, the car in front has kidnapped someone! Go and chase the car in front!" the driver shouted back at the policeman.

"Like I will believe in your evil! Stop talking!" the traffic policeman said.

The driver had no choice but to stop because the police officer took out his gun.

"Damn!" Shen Muchuan kicked the car door, picking up his phone and calling Lao Jing, "Where are your people? Are you able to see the target?"

"We are waiting and watching at intersections XX and XX. What's the matter, Brother Chuan?"

"Don't ask so much. Follow this car for me. If you can, try to stop it, if you can't then keep on following it." Shen Muchuan gritted his teeth and said, "Qin Yuyang is in the car. He was kidnapped."

"Huh?" Lao Jing was surprised.

When they had finally explained the situation, the traffic police went to chase after the car, but it was already far away.

"I've found the target, I'm currently following them."

"Well, since you can't stop it, don't follow behind them too tightly, pretend to be thrown off by them."

At about one in the afternoon, Qin Yuyang woke up in pain, "..."

He moved his stiff body and found himself lying on the ground. The surrounding environment was pitch black and all he could smell was damp air.

"Lao Hu, call that person, say that the person he wanted is tied up, and ask him to send the remaining money."

"Okay."

Qin Yuyang pricked his ears to listen to them talk, but he couldn't hear clearly. It took a while for the voices outside to quiet down.

"He said he wanted to see a video before sending the rest of the money."

"Then go in and shoot one."

Qin Yuyang heard this and immediately closed his eyes and pretended to be dead. After all, he couldn't move or escape right now.

"Wait, there seems to be someone outside, damn it!"

After seeing someone outside, the three kidnappers hurried in and lifted Qin Yuyang away through the back door.

During this process, Qin Yuyang only felt that the sky around him was spinning and he felt nauseous.

The kidnappers said in a strong Mandarin accent, "Hide him first."