Chapter 40

Opening the door, Qin Yuyang could see Professor Craig sitting on the sofa pouring two cups of tea. He turned to look at Qin Yuyang with a mocking smile on his face, "The dragons are as enthusiastic as described in the legends."

He was implying that he had heard the movement outside.

Qin Yuyang felt embarrassed for a while, but as an experienced driver, these were all trivial words to him, "Ahem, thanks for the tea, teacher."

"How is that kid?" Professor Craig asked him.

"..." Qin Yuyang almost choked. He didn't expect Professor Craig, who was over half a hundred years old, would be so unrestrained and ask such a question.

"Haha, you are so innocent." Craig said with a smile and then waved towards him, "Come, teacher will explain about the ten elemental auras for you."

"Okay." Qin Yuyang said quickly. A professional teacher was giving him pointers, he couldn't ask for more.

Talking to Professor Craig late into the night, he slept on the sofa after they were done.

His surroundings were very quiet, so quiet that people could suspect that the world around them was fake, but it was just a conjecture in his own dreams.

But after opening his eyes, the world around him became real again.

Professor Craig woke up early in the morning. He was already neatly dressed and said to the sleepy student, "Good Morning, dear boy. Get up for breakfast and teacher will take you to go through the enrollment procedures."

"Okay." Qin Yuyang rubbed the corners of his eyes, got up to wash and eat.

Although Fulton University has a luxurious dining hall, Professor Craig seems to prefer to make food himself.

This single male professor is refined in all aspects.

After going out yesterday evening, Qin Yuyang could imagine the consequences of going out during the day.

When he was really being paid attention to, he felt very ashamed.

That's when he knew for the first time that being too handsome is also a problem.

Facing everyone's hot eyes, he dared not smile back at all. So he kept his eyes straight and his face serious.

He didn't know that this would make him look more attractive and while the crowd was admiring him, they would also feel awe.

When Professor Craig introduced Qin Yuyang to the other teachers, the teachers were surprised by the outstanding performance of the young wolf and his identity.

In any case, the heir of the heroic admiral is always admired.

Especially when that God of War had passed away, leaving only an adult son.

Qin Yuyang's enrollment procedures were completed smoothly. Professor Craig handed him a key to the 07 courtyard, "Go, young man. I believe your roommate is waiting for you."

These words made Qin Yuyang's scalp numb.

"Thank you teacher." He took the key from Professor Craig.

Professor Craig looked at his back and reminded him, "Don't forget to gather in the classroom in half an hour."

"Okay." Qin Yuyang replied, taking a deep breath and prepared himself to be watched from all directions, biting the inside of his mouth all the way to yard 07.

An unfamiliar face came out of Yard 07 and bumped into him.

"I'm sorry." Qin Yuyang apologized.

The man just glanced at him coldly and left without saying anything.