Chapter 49

The inside of the car was quiet, as Jiang Xuan's words 'My insides feel as if they've been tormented' instantly created a strange and quiet atmosphere. To put it simply, it felt really gay.

If Qin Yuyang was a young boy who had not experienced the world, there was a 99% chance that he would've asked him, "Why?"

Unfortunately for Jiang Xuan, Qin Yuyang was not a young boy. He was an old and experienced driver who had traveled around the world and seen countless people. He had long since calmed down.

"That's why I said you are different." Jiang Xuan sighed, pulling on the button that he had fastened a while back unbearably as if he was in a bad mood.

"Do you think anyone would like being called like that?" Qin Yuyang said to him, "It might seem flattering to you but what about others?"

This person's prince disease (narcissistic, arrogant) was too severe, who could bear it?

No wonder Shao Fei said that Jiang Xuan's personality was a bit pretentious.

"No." Jiang Xuan said, "I didn't mean it in that way..." He just felt that the man next to him was hard to get close to and those polite and thoughtful greetings he gave others were superficial and not sincere if he were to treat Qin Yuyang the same way.

Of course, Jiang Xuan knew that seriously talking about their matter in their current situation was an extravagant hope.

"Then what do you mean?" Qin Yuyang raised his eyebrows and asked, 'Wasn't it just a joke? Who isn't able to take a joke?'

"I want to be friends with you, the kind that can share heart-to-heart matters." Jiang Xuan said, feeling complicated in his heart. He didn't want to act as a straight man.

But the man next to him forced him to act straight.

"..." What an unexpected development.

How should Qin Yuyang put it, when he first saw the son of his mother's friend he drew a line in their relationship and hoped to get along with the other person politely.

He is used to being domineering and has always acted according to his own wishes.

If he doesn't loosen himself up, there is no way for other people to get close to him.

"Are you sure that you just want to be friends?"

The boy twitched the corners of his mouth and said slowly, "It depends on you."

Qin Yuyang gave him a stiff smile and after a while asked, "Doesn't your conscience hurt?"

Jiang Xuan rubbed his chest and said, "Like I said just now, I feel tormented from the inside." He took a deep breath, "How do you know how it will end if you don't try?"

Anyways, they're both young. Many things are uncertain and experiencing something new doesn't really mean anything.

"Have you talked about being in a relationship with someone before?" Qin Yuyang could smell how green (Young) he was.

"I had talked to a girl for a while." After thinking about it for a moment, Jiang Xuan answered truthfully.

"Since you can talk with girls, why don't you try it with them?" If he really stepped into this circle, he might not be able to go out, let alone stepping on a hole that's Qin Yuyang.

"If we were able to talk about it, we wouldn't have broken up." Jiang Xuan said.

"Are you sleepy?" Qin Yuyang could hear the other person's voice getting weaker and weaker, "Put down the seat and sleep for a while, I'll wake you up once we reach."