Chapter 47

Just by looking at the other party's expression, Qin Yuyang knew what was going on in this guy's heart but... he laughed, did this guy remember who is the one eating?

If he makes him tired, who will be more tired and tortured?

"Don't worry, there's still a long time in the future." Qin Yuyang smiled, his two slender fingers pinched Jing Xuan's chin and asked him to do something.

Jing Xuan, who was in the mood after drinking, was very obedient and didn't act strong. No matter what Qin Yuyang asked him to do, he would do it.

He seemed to enjoy making the other party make sounds because of his actions.

"Baobei(baby), Jing Baobei..." Qin Yuyang called out.

The dragon raised his head, the corners of his mouth stained with unsightly marks, and said unpleasantly, "Why are you calling me a baby? Is it because I'm not twenty-five years old yet?"

Such a cute question made Qin Yuyang stumped for a moment... He almost forgot that the call 'baby' was not so popular in this world.

"Well, that's it." Just agree so he could deal with the question.

"Do you hate me?" It wasn't the first time Jing Xuan heard the other party mention his age and he was a bit puzzled.

"How could it be?" Qin Yuyang couldn't keep up with Jing Xuan's brain circuit and he really didn't want to talk nonsense with him in their current situation, "Baobei, concentrate. If you keep discussing these issues with me, I will soften."

Jing Xuan immediately smiled. He liked Qin Yuyang's straightforward personality which was completely different from other members of the Wolf clan. He acted similar to those from the dragon clan.

"I like you." The little dragon leaned over to him and whispered in his ear.

After traveling through so many worlds and hearing more than one confession, Qin Yuyang still felt touched every time he was sincerely liked by others.

"En."

"What about you?" the young man asked him.

His voice was drowned in a fiery wave and he had no time to care for the other person's reply.

At that time, Jing Xuan was a little drowsy and he paid an equal price for his madness that night.

"I like you too." The Pterosaur finally fell asleep after hearing his response.

The next morning, as the sun shone light into the bedroom Jing Xuan woke up with aches and pains all over his body. His first reaction was to scold Qin Yuyang but he quickly remembered that he was the one who started it first.

"Snow Wolf?" Jing Xuan frowned, there was no one around him.

In the Manor Hall.

On the afternoon of the previous day, Jin Luo rushed back to his home in the city overnight and told his parents about the claims made by the Qin family.

As a result, he was obviously scolded by his parents and brothers.

But as face-saving gray wolves, they held back their anger and prepared for the night, setting off at dawn the next day.

This time, they didn't go to the Qin residence to pay compensation but to find a place in the family register.

A proud and glamorous middle-aged woman wearing a gorgeous and cumbersome long dress, her husband, two sons, and daughter-in-law, under the guidance of the servants walked into their long-coveted property.