Chapter 25

Since the beginning of last month, Shen Muchuan has been in prison. From the moment he was imprisoned, the Qin family immediately called Qin Yuyang to discuss countermeasures with him.

Since Qin scum's image was established flawlessly, even his parents believed him, so at the beginning, he just played sideways, not daring to express his attitude directly.

So Qin scum pushed the boat along the water, pretending that he was very entangled and until now he has not given his parents a clear answer.

After all, he didn't want to get a divorce in his heart, because he was worried about the property of the Shen family, and by the way, he could also continue his label of affection and justice to the end, that's why he didn't bring up the matter.

Early this morning, Father Qin thought about it and felt unsure, so he called his only son.

"Yuyang, what is the matter between you and Shen Muchuan?" he said.

"Huh?" Qin Yuyang came home last night and slept until dawn. He wasn't in the role when he received a call in the morning, "What's the matter?" He thought about it sleepily and finally remembered with a headache, "..." only to feel that he fucked up.

"I know you are upset," Father Qin followed with a sigh, "But you are such a good person, you can't spend your whole life with him, even if you mention divorce now, no one will make irresponsible remarks."

What's more, the crime committed by the other party was an intentional homicide, and there is nothing wrong with divorcing a murderer.

His own son is too kind, Father Qin thought.

"It's okay to get a divorce, but not now." Qin Yuyang said, "Till the day he is still in jail, I cannot divorce him unless he comes out..."

"You..." Father Qin was anxious, "Why are you so stupid?" He asked rhetorically, "If you were the person in jail today, do you think others would treat you so lovingly and righteously?"

"I don't know, so what if they don't?" Qin Yuyang asked, "I don't care what others do. I can't do this anyway."

"..." Father Qin couldn't persuade him to move, so he stopped.

On the other side, after Song Yingchen's visit to the prison, he followed Shen Muchuan's instructions to find the lady who opened the room with Qin scum that day and asked the professionals to torture her.

Then he investigated whether Qin scum attended the dinner that night and whether the situation was the same as he said.

The result was certainly the same because Qin scum pays attention to his image in front of others. Even if he took the lady away, even with the bad intention. Everyone knew him well and no one will believe that he really intends to play with the young lady.

It may also be that in order to maintain the image of a depressed person in recent years. After the marriage, the person's partner went to jail and felt that there was no one to control, so the idea of ​​indulgence emerged.

Thanks to Qin Yuyang's early arrival, the other party has not had time to have a relationship with the young lady.

All the information Song Yingchen found proved that Qin Yuyang was indeed innocent. He was unwilling to continue the investigation. Even if there was no evidence of the other party's prostitution, he may find some dark history of invisible people.

But no, the foundation of the surname Qin was very clean, so clean that makes people feel unreal.

Song Yingchen, who has been in the entertainment industry for many years, is very clear about how powerful people are. He cannot believe that a rich, powerful, and handsome young man can maintain a clean lifestyle.