Chapter 1

The sky outside was still dark, but the temperature in the room was unexpectedly hot.

Qin Yuyang let go of the escort boy in his arms as he laid beneath him with his sweaty body, trying to fall asleep.

Last night was Shao Fei's birthday party and the scene had been quite dramatic.

Qin Yuyang, as Shao Fei's best friend, had naturally been obligated to help drink the wine on behalf of his good brother.

Before drinking, he had told everyone to book a room for him and send him up if he got too drunk later.

Somehow, there had been an escort boy, who was really hard to deal with, lying on the bed. Normally, for Qin Yuyang, it was impossible to approach anyone for he didn't have any interest in strangers.

But due to drinking excessively, lust won over sanity and he had pressed the youth down and tossed him three times.

It wasn't him being dramatic, the escort boy had been very difficult to handle. He'd shouted at every turn to stop, so Qin Yuyang could only be careful, again and again, as if serving his ancestors.

It was a long story.

Qin Yuyang was a son from a high-ranking and powerful family. When he was in junior high, he didn't do well in English for a period of time. His parents tried their best to hire a beautiful, foreign female tutor who'd graduated from a prestigious school and possessed excellent qualities in all aspects.

It didn't take long for this beautiful female tutor to sexually harass him while giving lectures.

It may be normal for male students in foreign countries to have their first experience in middle school, but imagine that in this country; a boy who'd just graduated from primary school had been sexually harassed, he'd certainly have a psychological shadow.

The follow-up was of course that nothing happened. It was because at that age, the amount of lust Qin Yuyang felt was still very little.

Unlike two years later when his body rapidly grew. As such, his level of lust reached an unprecedented peak.

There were always a few girls chasing after him.

Qin Yuyang's circumstances were akin to a cat whose tail had been stepped on, making it leap ten meters from the ground.

Only later on did he slowly calm down and adopt a cold attitude of indifference.

The scary thing was the girls who'd come in contact with him even said he was warm.

When his friend Dafei heard this comment for the first time, he laughed for 40 minutes while holding his stomach in his arms. After laughing, he was dumbfounded for a while because there was nothing wrong with what the girls had said, Qin Yuyang looked unreliable, but he was indeed really warmhearted.

For example, the escort boy who'd been pressed by him tonight was exhausted from being tossed around, but by no means was he injured. On the contrary, Qin Yuyang's own back and arms were gruesomely scratched by the moneyboy.

The escort boy was lying on top of Qin Yuyang so he laid the boy aside to relieve himself from the weight and took a big breath full of sweat and male hormones. Mixed with tobacco and alcohol, it further intoxicated him.

The young man that Qin Yuyang mistook for an escort boy was called Su Ranqiu; a 20-year-old sophomore in college, he wasn't an escort boy at all!

At best, his real identity was that of a waiter at a Western restaurant who was unfortunately hunted a month ago by the brilliant 'Qin Yuyang' (The original Qin Yuyang) who'd caught a glimpse of him. The man had fallen in love with his face that was more gorgeous than average males, at first sight.