Chapter 48

On the third time he was going to see the King of Hell, Qin Yuyang was calm, thinking on his toes that he wouldn't die so easily.

He even had the mood to guess what scene he would wake up in and who would be around him.

But this time, it seems that his guess was wrong and he was surprised.

He appeared in a hotel-styled room and for the time being, he wasn't able to see anything.

He turned his head and looked around, there was no one around him. Only he himself was on the spacious big bed.

The room was so quiet, there must be no one in the bathroom.

'What a rare and refreshing beginning.' Qin Yuyang thought to himself.

He then hears a phone vibrating on the bedside table. Qin Yuyang was still waiting for the memory of the original owner at this time, so he didn't rush to answer the phone.

However, the other party persevered and called two times in a row.

Qin Yuyang casually took over the phone, glanced at it and his eyes immediately focused. On the familiar mobile phone screen there were two familiar words. Wasn't the one calling him his big brother Shao Fei?

"Damn..."

Feeling that his sleepwalking has finally ended, Qin Yuyang jumped up from his bed and knelt down to answer the phone, "...Shao Fei?" Was it really him?

"Oh, damn. It's already this time and you still haven't woken up yet?" Shao Fei looked at the time and it was one o'clock in the afternoon, "Aren't you hungry?"

Really, this kid didn't even drink much last night.

It was really the voice of his eldest brother. Qin Yuyang was so excited that he almost cried. It was really not that easy to keep his composure, "I'm hungry, I really am. I'm starving to death."

He then got out of bed, went into the bathroom and said, "Come to the hotel to pick me up and go to dinner with me. I want to see you now."

"Okay, I'll go over now."

Twenty minutes later, Qin Yuyang tidied himself up and accepted the fact that he had returned to his real life.

He couldn't describe his mood. He was excited, that's for sure. But a small part in his heart was soft enough that it made him want to cry.

It was undoubtedly good news for him. If he could live with the person he likes forever, it will be perfect.

After Shao Fei arrived, Qin Yuyang got into his car and listened to his nagging about the previous night's scene. Everything that happened seemed like it was just yesterday.

No one knew what Qin Yuyang experienced that night.

"I say, you're too greedy." Shao Fei looked at him all slumped up and laughed, "Did I drink any less than you last night?" He also drank a lot but he was still alive and well the next day.

"Shao Fei, you don't understand." Qin Yuyang said and sighed.

"What? Did spring finally come for you? (Did he finally fall in love?)" Shao Fei glanced at the person next to him. His good brother was blessed with wealth and good looks but his attraction towards the opposite gender was a bit lacking.

His relationship with this guy is good and the other person's popularity is also particularly good.

Otherwise, how could he be willing to be called by him...

Qin Yuyang shook his head and then nodded, "Maybe."

Shao Fei's hand shook and he almost drove into a ditch. What does 'Maybe' mean? Did spring really come for him?