Chapter 32

The relevant documents were taken from the prison three days ago and all Qin Yuyang had to do was to go through the procedures.

"Don't worry." The prison guard came over and patted Qin Yuyang's shoulder, "From my experience, your documents should be handed down from above within five working days at the latest. You can sign it and go."

At this point, the prison guard said in a melancholy tone, "Oh, I had thought you would stay for a full year." In the end, just like his husband, he was a boss who came and went in a hurry.

This small temple-like prison cannot keep these two big buddhas.

"Uncle," Qin Yuyang was very speechless, "Although I am very reluctant to separate from you, shouldn't you be happy for me?"

"Who said I was unhappy?"

Qin Yuyang touched his own chin, thinking of previous events. In the future, the guard does not need to urge 4087 to hurry up, he was happy too early.

In this way, Qin Yuyang should stay in jail for a week or so at most.

With a week left, Qin Yuyang guessed that Shen Muchuan would not come again.

However, he guessed wrong and within two days, Shen Muchuan came.

"..." Doesn't this person need to rest?

When he heard the prison guard tell him to go to the small room, Qin Yuyang showed an overwhelmed expression. Although it was only for a brief second.

Compared with the Buddha-like person that was his first partner, this big man Shen, who is as tall as himself, puts Qin Yuyang under a lot of pressure.

For the time being, he was still young, strong, and able to afford it. When he becomes old and weak, his x ability will decline.

"Am I about to get out of prison? Why did you come here again?" Qin Yuyang raised his eyes and looked at the man who walked in.

Then he whistled, Mr. Shen's long legs deeply touched his heart, especially without any clothing, how he could feel it when he was wrapped around him.

"I'm going on a business trip tomorrow." Shen Muchuan walked in familiarly and began to untie his jacket before saying too much. He can't be blamed for being so anxious, there are only sixty minutes for each visitation. If they didn't hurry, it wouldn't be enough to stuff their teeth.

"Huh?" Qin Yuyang raised his eyebrows unexpectedly, "Aren't you the boss? Why do you have to travel by yourself?" As far as he knows, Shen Muchuan's business is only operated in China, and in Country X... what else is there besides tourism?

"Well, just doing something. It's not a business talk." Shen Muchuan said calmly.

"Oh." Qin Yuyang still wanted to ask more, but the suit trousers of the person opposite to him fell to the ground and the belt knocked on the ground, making a sound that made his scalp numb.

Is the relationship between himself and Shen Muchuan just pure desire?

This is a question that has no answer for the time being.

"Have I ever told you that you have a really good figure?" Qin Yuyang murmured, raising his hands to hold Shen Muchuan, putting away all distractions, and placing his lips piously on the other person's perfect abdominal muscles.

"You've said it." Shen Muchuan whispered, putting his hands on Qin Yuyang's shoulders, "This is the second time..." He looked down at the man who was fascinated by him, and his mood was in ups and downs.

"Then you will listen to it again." Qin Yuyang smiled, then lifted his arms and put Boss Shen on the bed.

"Heh..." Shen Muchuan laughed briskly, full of joy.