For a long time she didn't speak, she was spaced out which didn't sit well with her brother. Jin slams the document hard on the table which differently brought Ji-Eun's attention. "Explain" he waited, hands crossed against his chest.

"It not what you think-"

"Is that so? This is a huge letter that is written in black ink "marriage proposal" with your and Jungkook's name on it and you say it is not what I think? What do you take me for?" The anger in his voice scares her.

"It's nothing, Jungkook's mother can help me with this agreement. She wants me to marry Jungkook '' she waits for his reaction but receives nothing but silence from him as her heart dropped.

"Why Ji-Eun? After everything Jungkook has put you through, that woman thinks she can come here and pursue you into this marriage shit" Jin shut her.

"I don't agree with it yet," she says.

" The fact you kept this with you shows you wanted" Jin angrily says but his heart timbers a little seeing the tears in her eyes.

"Why is it him? Why is it always him that brings tears to your eyes? Was it not enough what he has done? Ji-Eun you are smarter than this! That man will never love you the way you want! He will never care for you" Jin shouts. He doesn't understand what is keeping his sister hooked.

"I don't know.....why does my heart want him? Why even after knowing I can never be that person, knowing I can never have the love I want from him? I know I will be in pain but this heart doesn't listen, it only wants him. It was frustrating to me" she cries out.

Jin sighs at himself, understanding what she feels

Jin sighs at himself, understanding what she feels. He walks towards his sister holding her in his arms. "No love is ever worth the pain," he explains, rubbing circles on her back.

"What do I do? I can't have him...but I can't live with him too. What if he needs me?" She held him dearly, the comfort of her brother was warm.

" As much as we like to believe that, in reality, we aren't always needed in someone's life or else we never go away. Not every one of us is made for that special place in another's life. You love him, yes but that doesn't mean you need to be part of him. It is hard enough to love someone who isn't meant for us" Jin's eyes tear a little, the image of a person with charming dimples.

His own heart was fighting against his words but they were true, you can never force yourself to be with someone that can't be...even in the name of care. As hard as it is to say we aren't all made for that kind of happiness. Especially if there is more than one person involved, one always has to be the odd one. It is too much of a pain to fall for someone who is already in love with another.

"Why is your heart racing?" Jin asks about the rhythm of his sister's heartbeat against his.

"Funny isn't it?" she chuckles a little, a tear manages to skip from the corner of her eyes "my heart was racing too when it fell for him.....and now when I am about to force those feelings to go they are racing again" she hides between his arms.