"No no please get me out of here" taehyung cried out looking at Jungkook with pleading eyes.

"Then apologize for calling me an idiot" Jungkook crossed his arms around his chest and stared at Taehyung.

Taehyung gritted his teeth in annoyance but his fear was too big in front of his ego. "Jungkook, I am sorry for calling you an idiot, please help me," Taehyung said, his voice not very apologetic but Jungkook accepts it.

"Now say Jungkook is the smartest, the sweetest person" Jungkook probably was enjoying it way too much but also a little scared when Taehyung glared at him.

"You asshole, get out of my face right now! I swear Jungkook I am gonna beat your ass!" Taehyung shouted, his face turning red from anger.

Jungkook chuckles at how adorable Taehyung sounded even when he was cursing, his little frown on his face only added more. Jungkook clears his throat and holds onto the ladder to climb up himself. Taehyung's heart stops for a second when Jungkook stood on the same steps and trapped Taehyung between him. Their distances were so close that if any other of them were to move their lips would touch each other.

And this moment in time stood still.

If there was another way to describe how someone looked when they fall in love then look nowhere but in the eyes of Jungkook.  Jungkook's eyes said it all. The hidden galaxy in his eyes adored nothing but Taehyung. The painted gentleness upon those dark orbits, the hints of falling in love again were visible.

In the Jungkook galaxy, Taehyung was like the blooming rose, the beauty of a foggy morning, like the poet's dream

The small light coming from the shelf lamp glowed on Taehyung rending Jungkook in the winter sun. He felt intoxicated seeing those tumbling rose petals of Taehyung, his desperate heart wanting to feel those soft petals again.

And if the way someone's eyes can make you weak then right now Taehyung would have been on his knees. Looking up at those eyes of Jungkook, Taehyung felt waves of tingling throughout his body. The butterfly in his stomach and the flushing red on his cheeks signify Gittler's feelings for him. Taehyung's lips are bitten, and his legs wobble just from Jungkook's stare. The hot sensation passing from corner to corner has his stomach dropped. He can feel tears in his eyes because of Jungkook's looks.