"Thank you," he says and doesn't wait to hear Jungkook reply as he partially runs to the room making Jungkook chuckle.

Jungkook heads towards the kitsch to patch up anything for them to eat

Jungkook heads towards the kitsch to patch up anything for them to eat. He didn't have much since he hasn't been in the house for a while but found the package of ramen hidden in the back cabinet and some meat in the fridge. While Jungkook started the dinner, Taehyung changed into a large white t-shirt and some shorts. He wanted to take a shower but he chose not to because it was already too late. He stares at himself in the mirror for a long time before giving up and searching around for a first aid kit.

Taehyungs comes out with the medical kit in his hands and finds Jungkook busy in the kitchen. Jungkook was unaware of Taehyung's presence since his back was facing him. Taehyung hults his steps towards Jungkook and his mind goes into deep thought. He who had decided to stay away from Jungkook was now under the same roof and he didn't know what to feel. In some way, he is thankful because Jungkook took the trouble of saving him and his son. He protected them and now was keeping him in his house safely. But in other ways if anything that was happening you could truly say it was Jungkook's fault. They are here because of him, but then again he doesn't feel right blaming it all on jungkook.

"Taehyung" Jungkook calls out to a little shuttler seeing Taehyung standing behind him. Taehyung just gives him a nod as he watches Jungkook set the table.

"It's nothing much but it's everything I have," Jungkook said, placing the bowl of hot ramen on the dining table and trying his best to avoid taehyung because the other man was looking stunning and he didn't know how to handle that.

Taehyung walks closer to Jungkook and holds onto his hand, the moment surprising Jungkook as taehyung brings him to sit on the chair. "Take off your shirt," Taehyung says and Jungkook raises his brow.

"Come again?" Jungkook who was left speechless by taehyung's request and eyes him with a questioning look. Taehyung's cheeks redden at the wrong interruption of his words and smack Jungkook on his other hand.

"What was that for?" Jungkook whines a little rubbing the place he got hit

"I didn't mean it like that pervert. You are bleeding and I just want to treat the wound but your shirt is in the way" Taehyung explained with a "are you serious" look.