Now that Hoseok thinks about it every time Taehyung comes to him, and cries to him, it was because for one reason only. Jungkook. Hoseok was always the one comforting Taehyung whenever something went wrong with Jungkook. Hoseok always cheered and Jungkook made Taehyung sad. He wiped those tears that fell from Taehyung's beautiful eyes because of Jungkook. He made Taehyung smile when he was unhappy because of Jungkook. Even if you name it their moment it was only possible because of Jungkook.

Hoseok thinks maybe he has always been a good escape for taehyung from his sad reality.

Hoseok looks down away from taehyung because all of a sudden his stomach drops and his chest hurts. How did it take him this long to figure this out? Even if Taehyung was to say he loves him because of the other person.

"Taehyung '' Hoseok calls desperately.  Taehyung stops eating and look up at Hoseok "yes hyung" he replies.

"If Jungkook gives you divorce did you ever consider us?" Hoseok sees Taehyung's eyes widen as if he was caught doing something wrong.

Hoseok chuckles "I know we are far from the golden age but if I was to say that I love you and marry you would you have done it?" He feels like he knows the answer to the question but he wants to hear from Taehyung himself. But seeing the hesitation floating in his eyes, Hoseok's heart breaks for the second time....and both reasons were taehyung.

"I am sorry," Taehyung says, eyes lowered.

Hoseok snorted at Taehyung's answer. He feels the need to laugh but he just wants to hide away and cry but Hoseok doesn't know how to do either of them. So he can only painfully look at Taehyung.

"Why are you sorry taehyung? Is it for you not wanting to marry me......or that you don't love me" he asked.

"I am sorry...that I am not fortunate enough to be yours" taehyungs begins and meets eyes with hoseok.

"It's not that I don't love you that stops me from being yours.....but it's that I love you which stops me from being yours," taehyung says as tears slip down his face. Taehyung also chuckles at his unfortunate self. The man who he comes to love is asking him to marry him yet he can't even have that.

"You know that I am ill-fated when it comes to people I love. Whenever I love someone or choose to be with them it always ends up bad. If I love someone they go away from me. I chose to be with them then they got taken away. It always backfires" taehyung grips his sleeves as Hoseok carefully looks at the younger male.

"I don't think I can go through another loss

"I don't think I can go through another loss. You have been the most precious to me hyung. Yes, I do love you, and yes I want to be with you but I can't have another round with my ill fate. I don't think I stand a chance to fight anymore, ''Taehyung gives him a playful smile.