Ryujin X Yeji - Protect (smut)

Start from the beginning

"You fucking cheater," I scoffed, walking away but she grabbed my arm and I hissed, "What?" Her lip trembled, "N-no.. m-my.. d-dad.." I rolled my eyes, "Really Yeji, you're trying to make an excuse for this?" She yelled, "It's not an excuse Ryujin! It's real!" She pushed me back hard and I blinked. "He did what?" I asked. Single tears came running down from Yeji's eyes, "Fuck.. he abuses me, okay? Physical. I'm not fucking cheating on you. And I'm just, I'm just nervous someone will hurt me when they touch.. me."

My eyes widened and I looked down, "Y-you're being serious... oh my god." I quickly went to her, touching her neck, wiping off the foundation covering it, and she was wincing trying to get me off. I saw the huge bruise and just hugged her tight, kissing it, "F-fuck, n-no, nobody hurts you." Yeji cried into my arms. "Nobody hurts my girl..." I nuzzled her neck. My girlfriend gripped me, pulling away, "Ryujin, he's done this my whole life, and I don't need you to do anything, okay?"

I clenched my fists, "He fucking bruised and hit the love of my life, Yeji!" She grabbed my arms, "Ryujin, I know you are upset right now, probably more than I am, but listen to me, you cannot do this. Fuck Ryujin, he'll kill me if you do this. Listen to me, take a deep breath."

POV | Yeji

She was furious. And she looked away, loosening her anger, her lip trembling, "T-this is my fault.." I gasped, "What? No, no it's not.." She cried, "I let you go and I couldn't protect you. And I probably made you feel worse about what he did.." I shook my head, holding her, and was thinking of things to say when the outdoor door opened.

Yuna blinked watching us cry into each other and I spoke, "Give us a minute." She nodded, leaving. I put her hair behind her ear, "Ryu.. I wish I had you when I was still living there. You're so supportive, protective, and loving. And now I'm here and I need you. I understand why you made that accusation but I love you so much, you're perfect to me, and yes we can have bad days but you're so perfect to me. And babe, I get why you feel that way, but look, I've handled it almost my whole life, it doesn't make it okay, but he.. is my father. But I know my ways of getting out of it so don't worry."

Ryujin kissed my cheek, "I-it.. it just hurts me Yeji.. that someone hurt my girl.." I shut my eyes, "I'm okay, love. What can we do that'll make us feel better?" Ryujin wiped her tears and I did too. She kissed me sweetly, "I love you so much." I kissed her back, "I love you too Ryu." She took my hand, us going back inside. "S-sorry but is it okay if we take an off day, just need some space," I say, asking the girls. They all looked concerned and Chaeryeong goes, "You're the leader.." I bit my lip, nodding as me and Ryujin went to my room.

She laid me down on my bed. I blinked, looking up at her as she unbuttoned my shirt. I looked away, feeling weird that she would see bruises. She has never hurt me and yes we've had rough sex before but we both wanted it and loved it. But she has never. Ryujin got them all unbuttoned and looked, seeing them. I licked my lips, "I-I'm sorry.." She kissed me, "Don't be sorry love." I furrowed my eyebrows, watching as she kissed my upper body. I unbuckled my bra, allowing her to go there too. Ryujin mumbled, "This will help things, okay? I'm gonna give you a lot of pleasure." I leaned my head on my own shoulder, "I love you Ryujin."

My girlfriend smiled a little, "Oh I know." She got up, going to my closet. I took off my pants, leaving my panties for her. I shut my eyes, taking deep breaths. I then noticed Ryujin's presence again. Her cold fingers slid off my panties, leaving chills down my spine. She had gotten the strap on, and slowly entered it, getting on top of me. I spread my legs, giving her easier access. The girl held onto my shoulders, looking into my eyes, "You feel that?"

I held onto her hands, blinking, and groaning, "F-fuck.." Ryujin gave me a look, "You're in control here, are you sure you want to do this?" I nodded, "Yes." She patted my head, "Okay. Tell me when you're adjusted." I took deep breaths, focusing on what was inside of me, and said, "I'm ready." She started moving slowly and worked her way up to fast. I could feel the bruises hitting and ignored it, opening my mouth, "O-oh shit~" My girlfriend was pushing it in the right spots.

I furrowed my eyebrows, now holding onto her back, her head kissing my neck, and I had my head above her shoulder, "Ohh~ fuck." Ryujin whispered in my ear, "Is it okay if I cover them with hickeys?" I nodded, furrowing my eyebrows because she was so sweet. She moaned, making a hickey, "I will make sure that everytime you look at your body, you are loved." I moaned back, "Ahh~ shit keep going." My whole body was taken in control by Ryujin but I still had a voice to say what I wanted and she'd give it.

I kissed her neck, "Mmh, you make me so pleasured." Ryujin was so busy with her mouth that she didn't respond. I could feel the twisting and twirling feeling in my stomach, "F-fuck, fuck Ryujin~" She lifted her head up, her saliva dripping down. Ryujin kissed me, bucking her hips slower because of the position, and then went back to our position. Her hands went down to my hips, applying all her pressure into thrusting hard, and did it a good three times. On third time, I dug my nails into her shoulders, moaning, "Ohh~ uhh~ f-fuck~~~"

The thick, creamy, hot, white substance flowed out of my stretched entrance. Even more stretched, when Ryujin removed the dildo. My eyes rolled back still and I was so sweaty. She got down, kissing and cleaning me up. I gave a little glance about my wet body that had hickeys now covering the original bruise. I grinned, looking down at Ryujin gobbling me up as more just kept coming. I ran my hand through her hair, "Mmh, mmh, you are the best girlfriend." She leaned away, swallowing it all, and continued to basically drain my pussy.

I wiped her sweaty forehead and finally it stopped. Ryujin swallowed again and laid on top of me again, letting us catch our breath before she rolled over, watching me. She kissed my cheek, "You are so beautiful."I held her hand, "Ryu, you make me beautiful." Ryujin says, "If he ever tries to hurt you again, you call me baby, because I will do anything to protect you." I hugged her tight, never ever wanting to let go.