Mrs. Kim feels the need to cry but he won't, seeing Hoseok she decides to go stop him because Hoseok has been standing in front of the closed doors for almost an hour now he must be in pain. She walks towards him but her steps are halted when the sound of the wooden door opening can be heard. Her eyes widen when the lifeless body of her son shows.

"T-tae" she called. Hoseok stands surprised but the relief of seeing Taehyung again hits him harder.
Taehyung stood with messy hair, big dark circles covering the corner of his eyes, and that redness and tiredness in his eyes was much more visible than anything. His honey skin looked pale and yellow covered with little marks here and there. The color in him was drained and his once slim figure was now nothing but bony and hard. The round chubby cheeks that always made him look so adorable was gone and his cheekbone was showing.

Mrs. Kim holds back the tears seeing the state her son was in, she never saw her son this lifeless and she breaks down, dropped on her feet. Hoseok is stunning to say the least. Seeing the man he loves looking so helpless and fallen surely wasn't a good feeling at all.

Hoseok is about to speak but before that Taehyung does "h-hyung, can I talk to you" Taehyung's throat hurted with each sentence he speaks. Maybe it has been since he ate or drank anything but it was hurting to talk.

Hoseok thinks he is haluting, the person the voice he was dying to hear was in front of him and speaking. But everything goes away when Taehyung holds his shaky hands, they are shaking because they have no strength in them to keep it up. Hoseok gently holds the trembling hands and they both feel something but they don't express it.

Taehyung leads him to his room and closes the door behind

Taehyung leads him to his room and closes the door behind. The room obviously was dark but not completely depressing as you think. Yes nothing but been done but it was as worst as he had expected it to be. They come to sit on the bed but before that Hoseok brings something for Taehyung to drink.

He brings the water glass in front of Taehyung but the younger one only stares. "I won't listen if you don't drink it" he smiled a little when Taehyung took it and drank it.

"H-hyung i-" Taehyung was cut off by the warm arms of Hoseok. He was pulled into a tight embrace. His cold body suddenly feels the warmth of Hoseok. Though it hurts to move much, he still brought his arms around Hoseok's shoulders. He missed it.

"I missed you so much....I was scared," Hoseok confessed. He was scared a lot, he was scared he lost his younger self. He didn't want to think but a week was enough for him. He couldn't bear it. Having Taehyung in his arms was everything he needed to feel alive again.

Taehyung's eyes teared up because of this man in his arms. He feels so weak he feels so miserable yet hearing those words and being in the arms of Hoseok has him calm and relife. But he knows this wasn't meant to last for a long time. This love, his feelings and his warmth isn't for him but he wishes. He wished to be selfish enough to steal them but can't...and he won't.