Ryujin X Yeji - Favorite (smut)

Start from the beginning

The girl pulled away, holding my cheek, "Fuck Ryujin, you are my fucking favorite, okay?" I whispered, "Then what about Chaeryeong?" Yeji sighed, "She's my friend, Ryu, we're friends. Fuck it, you're not my friend, and you and I both know that." I shyly looked at her, blushing a little. It's true. We may or may not have gone through periods where we have dated. We didn't really put a label on it but between us it was like that.

I asked, "So why did we stop?"

Yeji spoke, "Stop what?"

"Our.. you know.. thing." I really didn't know what to call it.

"I don't know," She said truthfully. "I've had a lot going on and I just didn't feel like we were in a good spot for our.. thing."

"So you basically broke up with me.." I hummed and then said, "I just.. I thought that.. you and Chaer.. replaced our thing.."

Yeji furrowed her eyebrows, "No, no, Ryu, I-I just needed a little pause, okay? It's not like I don't love you because I do, I just felt like we really didn't have time to do what we do. I miss you a lot.. like a lottt but there were just things that complicated it or stopped it."

I turned us over, now on top, and held her cheek like she had done to me, "L-love me? Really?"

The girl wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a small kiss, "Yes, Ryujin.. I love you."

I gave a little smile and said, "I-I lashed out because of us not together and I thought I could get your attention if I did."

Yeji kissed me a few times, "Baby.. just talk to me..."

"I didn't know if you felt the same way that I do though and that scared me," I looked down.

She lifted my chin, "Even if I don't, I trust you, and I will talk to you, no matter what. But luckily.. I do feel the same way as you."

There was a knock at the door. I got off her quickly and watched Lia come in and she blinked, "Well that is definitely different energy than what it was downstairs. So what happened with you two?"

We both showed the marks on our necks we made with each other's nails and chuckled.
"Bear fight? Uh okay," Lia paused, laying in between us, "I'm sensing something else.."

I looked over at her and sighed, "Cleared things up."

Lia looked at us back and forth and nodded, "I see that... well.. I mean you two need to make this up because honestly it's just hurting our group and if you're made up, it brings the group together."

I held Yeji's hand and she smiled at me. Lia laughed, "Well, I'm glad, and uh by the way, your necks are bleeding just a little."

We both face planted and got up, making our way to Yeji's bathroom. She closed the door and got a wet tissue, wiping my neck, and I did hers too. I kissed her bottom lip and mumbled, "So.. back to how things were?"

She nodded and I could swear that it was meant to be. Me and her atleast. Because I really never stopped being her favorite.

| Time Lapse | 2 months later

POV | Yeji

I giggled, "Stop!!" We were tickling each other under Ryujin's sheets and I finally stopped it by grabbing her shoulders and kissing her. My girlfriend took off my shirt and opened the sheets up to where we could breathe and looked at the door befoee sucks my boobs until my bra would get in the way. I smirked, "That's my sexy Ryu." She sucked my neck, "You want more of it baby?"

I moaned in her ear, "Yes please." She took off the shorts I had on, which were hers😏, and my panties that she customed to say 'Ryujin's 😼' and started giving me head. I held onto the top of her head, tugging on her black hair when she proceeded to go faster, and threw my head back. I got a little cold so I put Ryujin's t-shirt back on, but she would not stop now. I moaned, "Mhm, you're so good at this.."

So here's the story. Me and Ryujin started officially dating again, yes I know, with a label, and haven't told anybody. I have never been so happy before and it's all with my favorite girl in the world. And well we wanted to tell everybody ourself but that sorta got spoiled. Back to the story...

The door opened and I bit my lip, "U-uh, y-yeah Yuna?"

Ryujin's made a noise and I widened my eyes, giving a huge tug to her hair as I was releasing my cum into her mouth.

Yuna stood there and widened my eyes too, "U-uh.. is there uhm.."

Ryujin came out of the sheets with a mouthful of cum in her mouth and looked at me before looking behind at the girl in the doorway. She almost choked and swallowed it, "O-oh my god.."

Yuna covered her eyes quickly, "I-I'm gonna go..."

And then we ended up having to tell everybody before Yuna could get the chance to tell them we had sex.

But yeah.. I made it official that Shin Ryujin will always be mine and my favorite <3