Ryujin X Yeji - Game (smut)

Start from the beginning

Lia sighed, "Truth."

Yeji laughed and then asked, "Do you like Yuna?"

"What?!" Lia exclamied.

"Answer the question." Yeji responded.

"I-I... I guess..." Lia was so red.

I gasped which turned into a laugh and looked at Yeji. She looked at me, "Knew it." I smiled, and then realized I fucking smiled at Hwang Yeji.

Chaeryeong blinked and Yuna was a little shy. "Okayyyyy sooooo truth or dare Ryujin?"

"Since I'm still gonna win, dare," I said, pretty full of myself.

"I dare you to drink a shot from Yeji's cleavage."

"Why do you give us dirty ones like we're having sex or something? Or god, you're gonna dare us to have sex. So bias." I rolled my eyes.

Yeji laughed, "What, are you making up excuses now? New rule, no complaining or you have to do the dare twice."

I growled, "You can't do that!"

Yeji took off her sweatshirt, revealing her bra, and said, "Who votes on it?"

Everyone raised their hand but me. "This is so unfair!" I yelled.

"Wanna do it three times then?" Yeji tilted her head. "Or you could just be a loser."

I huffed, "Fine. Two shots."

She chuckled and nodded, pouring a shot, and putting the glass in her cleavage. I gulped, getting close to her, and put the tip of my teeth onto the glass. I stared at her boobs, feeling so warm and hot, and then did it. I took my mouth off, waiting for the other one.

This time she played a joke on me and forced my head down a bit, "Get down there Ryu." I put my hands on her thighs to stabilize my balance and pinched them like she did to me. "Ah!" She fell back, making me fall forward and the alcohol spill onto her chest. I gasped, licking it off her quickly before it dripped into her hair.

"Oh come on! She needs to be disqualified for that!" Yeji yelled.

"There's no rules about that," Yuna says.

I used my hands now to keep up my balance and smirked, looking down at her, "You should be glad I licked it all before it got in your hair."

She slapped my ass, making me fall onto her face, our lips so close to touching again. Yeji grumbled and turned her head, taking a shot before grabbing her hoodie covering the sides of our faces and kissing me. I was so hammered so I sloppily made out with the other girl.

"Mmh~" Yeji moaned in my mouth and Yuna kicked us, "Guys!" I huffed, wrapping my arms around her neck, kissing her harder. "Ugh, they're not pulling apart."

As we were still making out, I mumbled, "Go away."

Yeji pulled away from me and looked so sexy and hot with her chest so revealing. We both got off each other and stumbled our way to my room. "Oh my god... what the fuck did we do.." Chaeryeong mumbled.

I threw her down on my bed once I locked the door and stripped us both. Yeji gasped when I entered two fingers in her and laid on top of her. The other girl squeezed my ass and dug her fingernails in me as I fucked her hard.

"Uhh~!~!~! H-harder~! F-fuckkkk!" Yeji screamed and pulled on me. I bit her neck, covering it with hickeys as I did what she pleased. Yeji and I's bodies slammed and smacked so hard that we were bruising each other. She kissed me heavily, "You're my fucking favorite person on this planet~ fuck you're so hot and sexy~ you're so sweet~ I like you Ryujin~ no fuck I love you~"

| Time Lapse | The next morning

I groaned, waking up to a lot of pain, and opened my eyes, not expecting a naked Yeji spooning me. I screamed, "We slept together?!" Yeji woke up fast and looked at me, screaming. I looked down, seeing that I was naked too. "Goddamnit!" I threw on my boxers and my bra, running out of the room, "Guys! What the hell?!"

Yeji came up behind me and put her hands on my hips. I looked around, not seeing the girls even here, and then turned around. She was so beautiful. Her hair and her eyes. The look she was giving me. What the fuck? And then it immediately came back to me. All the words she said about me. I was her favorite person on this planet. I put my hands on her cheekbones and kissed her sober again.

As soon as that was happening, the girls came back, and covered their eyes, "What the?! Put actual clothes on! You have fucking bruises everywhere, what the fuck?!" Lia yelled. We went back into my bedroom and Yeji looked at me, "I-I don't know why I'm feeling like this... I mean yeah I know but I-I... I don't even know.." I spoke, "I love you too." She blinked and then probably remembered from the night before.

| Time Lapse | A year later

I woke up, snuggling Yeji, and whined, wrapping my arms so tight around her, "Don't leave me.." Yeji whined, waking up, and putting blankets over us. She nuzzled her head into my chest, "It's Saturday.." I closed my eyes and stayed in our same position, interlocking our legs. Yeji put her hand on my shoulder, "Cuddle me more." I wish we could be even more closer but all I could do was nuzzled her and touch her body softly.

We were clingy. So clingy that we could not be without each other at all. We even shower together and I mostly back hug her the whole time. It was really special, you know what we had. Soon, we had fallen asleep again, and didn't wake up until there was a knock on my door. I got up, leaving a sleepy Yeji with her teddy bear, and went over to the door. "We're eating breakfast," Yuna says.

I nodded, shutting the door, and going over to her. Yeji was laying on her stomach and took the blanket, revealing her naked body. I widened my eyes, "Yej-" She smacked her own ass, "Suck me and we'll go get breakfast." I chuckled, "You're making the rules now huh?"

"I'm all about rules, you know that. It's one of my kinks," She perked her eyebrow at me. "Alright, just how we connected."