The Search At Last

You had to get your head out of the potion for how much you were shaking you saw the various potions he brewed, all of them had side effects, the smaller ones had minimum time, and the other would be permanently maimed. 
So, Tom brewed these potions. And the final part was after brewing one of Angel's potions he was seriously maimed and was sick. He had little time, it was as though his fever was holding on for something else. You saw a dark owl coming through the window and dropping an owl. 

Dear Y/n,
All the healing potions were done for today and we had given them to Riddle,
He's doing much better, however, when we gave the spell 
It was as if something was blocking the healing, like an invisible barrier deep inside of him
refusing to get better than required. 
We are getting the combats ready, and more time for preparing for the war. 
How is your search going?
Hermione Granger 

You were certainly relieved, that Tom was doing much better but the second half of it made you more anxious, a invisible barrier blocking the heal? you knew for sure it was one of the potions brewed by the Angels, so the healing would be blocked only if one had no desire to live. 
When suddenly the wind blew in. You better head back to the castle. Before the night creatures come out. 

You Apparated. And went inside the castle everyone must be in the Great hall. 

You creaked the door open and made your way to the bed turning on the lamp light, and getting the medicines done. You waved your wand for dinner and soon the room was filled with waffling steak. And some bread. 

You slowly touched his forehead, upon your touch Tom opened his eyes and groaned as he set up, you smiled relieved noticing the healing potions were working, his chalk white skin was re gaining some color, and he didn't look so drained. 

"You look so much better, I am sure at the week's end you'll be able to move around." You began bringing the tray over, Tom's eyes were fixed on you but he didn't say anything. 

"The healing potions, are a brew of the potion I had made along with a special blend. And for your kind information dear, I am almost at the brick of your search... it's only time before I read the title of the brew." You said sitting down at the chair and facing him. 

"I never underestimated you... my darling, But I think you did." Tom said quietly his voice was hoarse and you were so pleased he could talk now. But the tone of his voice was ruthless and cold. 

"I wouldn't be so... deluded... I know what your capable of Tom, the sudden stop of the rise of the blood moon, just like that, how you got my mother on your side... to give you the perfect potion for something your doing. And how long your research took it's in action now." You said taking a deep breath. 

Tom chuckled taking the medicines and eating, "The steak's cooked wonderful darling, only can feel your touches here...." Tom took a long pause. "The way to slay a demon--" 

"You can't slay Mot! only an Angel can!" You protested. 

"No angel dear, will descend to the world for the next two hundred years... you know why? when you were forcefully thrown to Earth you unknowingly took away Zeus's little Elixar without knowing, you know who is Zeus? the lord of light. When you took that you took away Zeus's only day of coming to the world to fight Mot. And Mot didn't declare war for a hundred years, instead he began recruiting followers heavily, and different magical beings... Every magical being is a use for Mot's sinister ways, Zeus became instantly worried at the sudden departure but your old valley... you don't know the Secrets my dear, what it hides... let me go over for it for you... The Alley was made by the Angel's giving birth to the strongest witches, wizards to ever grace the Earth. All to simply protect you, From Mot's followers.... Your parents... were Witches and Wizards, They had to leave because you found your soulmate and they were a threat to Mot and so they had to... go. So you know what that means? You were the only Angel who could come to Earth... the ancestors of the valley decided to take your powers and hide them away in a cave protected by the seven most deadliest nymphs... you know an angel's power if fallen to Mot's hand... is over... once they took your magic out you lost your magical blood so Mot couldn't sense you..... However, I think the elders missed something....a part of a Prophecy it said when your soulmate would be found so will be the lost magic, and once you saw Ariel, and knew about these Angels... You became vulnerable to Mot. 

Mot only needs so much of your blood to summon the darkest demons but, if he sacrifices the life out off you he sacrifices you and Zeus together. You are connected through the Elixar the truth is you don't belong in Earth, your from above. 

So.... after everything you were... to me it came down to this... and I don't know any better thing to say, other than you were the best thing that happened to me, stop searching and wasting your time dear, and help in the Combats... I will die. 

31st of this month the last day of the Moon, I am suffering because I drunk unicorn blood to sacrifice blood after of my blood... to give you a blood protection.... but, I know Mot is not stupid enough to not see this coming so I die automatically, Ariel will find a way to re connect to you and you'll be back in the realms and Zeus will be back to fight and hopefully, Vanquish Mot. But. until then you can't control what's inside of you darling, not yet. And until then. Mot will be vanquished just for now. Enough to keep you safe.  And if you must know I'm using Protectio Mawat." He ended with a heavy pause. 

He laid back down and closed his eyes, tears streamed down your eyes of course you c-oudn't save him, it was to late.... and that's why Tom told you now. 

You looked at him, and went over and hugged him like you would never let go. 

"No one will miss me my darling, after these years of my miserable existence finally I can depart." 

"Your wrong, and that's not true at all... you keep on forgetting.... I love you Tom so much, and I was supposed to save you, I wanted to Love you, and show you much more... and I didn't want you to die not to me." You sobbed softly. Tom brought his ice cold hands to your face and brushed your tears and softy kissed your head.

"And I am so grateful you love me, on any person you could get... and thank you." He sounded so sincere. 

In the further distance Mot growled so angrily and so terrifyingly. 
Mot seethed with rage, and eyes glowing the brightest red. 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I CAN'T! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS AFTER EVERYTHING! THIS VOLDEMORT IS MY DOWNFALL!" Mot screamed. 

"S-Sir-- you still have time to take the girl--" 

"FOOL! FOOL! FOOL! THE GIRL IS BLOOD BOUNDED! HOW COULD I FORSEEN SUCH A THING? PROTECTIO MAWAT! PROTECTION AND DEATH, I NEVER WOULD'VE AGREED THAT VOLDEMORT WOULD DARE! HOWEVER, THE SPELL IT DIDN'T FAIL! GREG ROGER!!? HOW COME YOU'VE NEVER GOT TO KNOW HE WAS DOING SUCH A THING??!!" 

"My lord, we've never thought he would... I thought he's side on us... soon."