Madness and Torture

"Tom m--me?" You chocked out.

Seeing you, he got up from the couch and moved to sit next to you only a slither of space seprated you both.

"Yes, no one in the village knows magic except you, you are no more than 17years of age and one thing that confirms it is ....You came to this castle to rescue your father the same day the 2 lords had there first fight." He finished He read your thoughts there were so many. It was mad.

He gently took one of your hands and cupped it gently stroking it.

"Go, Y/N get some rest." He said appariting to your room.

When he was about to leave you clutched his robe. He softly gazed at you.

"Please do not leave me alone not today." You pleaded in tears he could see where you were coming from it is a hard fact to digest some one is hunting you down for years to kill you. Besides you looked like you wanted to murder yourself. Tom sat on the bed resting his head on the bed board. You came and layed your head on his chest you felt two strong pairs of arms wrap around you. You snuggled closer to his chest. Tom took the blankets and put it on you to keep you warm the feeling of warmth safeness was back inside you again.

He looked at you.

I have never till now cared about anyone I had power followers but none off them as worthwhile to have my attention years of my hate to muggles and Mud-bloods so far I wanted to kill them. All I now can think about is you, you make me want to protect you comfort you if I can. I have never wanted friends no one would talk to me the way you did no one would care for me." 

End of Voldemort's thoughts.

That night to your complete shock and happiness you slept without a dream or pain and did not worry about who was there figures Knowing Tom was beside you was all you could ask you could not believe it though he had tore you from your family. You wanted to get to know him. You wanted to  hold him. You had feelings like this before but you never dared to tell him so you wrote about them instead. 

Little do you know Tom to had thoughts and feelings like this before.

All you could think does an Happily ever after come?