In Mr Andreson's place

Right now the four of them Harry, Hermione, Ginny, Ron and Luna were setting off to finish the first step of the plan.
"Me and Ginny are going to use the Polyjuice potion, We have studied how he functions. Ron and Harry Remember you have to go and find a man name Pere Robert- All Riddle has told me is she was quite close to him and he owned a library. It's the only library in the valley so it shouldn't be to hard to find it. Luna your going to be with us in case anything goes terribly wrong." Hermione Said taking out the Polyjuice potion and mixing it.

Then Ron started to chuckle "Something very funny Ron? To risk the exposure of the entire wizarding world?, I can honestly feel Fudge's glare from across the Ministry." Ginny huffed, When she noticed Ron hadn't shut up laughing she rolled her eyes.
Then Ron turned to Harry "Remember Mate? After you-know-who's downfall you said you had problems of a lifetime  I think I can totally understand."

Harry looked at Ron "I know right! I thought after Riddle's defeat I can chill, enjoy.... Until this Mot pal arrived and is ruining everything and a war again." 

Ginny and Hermione looked at each other and started to laugh 

After a very good laugh Harry spoke again

"Since Mot is happening as a chosen one I must defeat him--" 

"Correction my darling, right now Y/n and Riddle are in a severe battle with Mot. About you Harry I'm not even sure he knows your alive." Ginny said nudging Harry's shoulder.

"Guys enough lets go!" Ron said shocking everyone.

All of them Apparated to the valley. They were shocked to see it very quite, Tom had told Y/n described her valley as the most busiest places ever. Right now they were wondering if there was even a single soul. "This Mione is it the right valley? It's so quite the last time we both came here.. I couldn't even breathe." Ginny said looking at the lifeless valley. "I think it's the blood moon the days for it are nearing so they must be really scared." Luna suggested. Hermione looked around and spotted the old rusty signboard "This is the exact place you all remember right, Oh! look Andreson must be returning from his meeting. Harry, Ron you know what to do?"

"Yeah this is the millionth time your telling us." Harry assured. 
Luna, Ginny and Hermione Apparated to Mr Andreson's house.

------------------------------------------------------

"So Mate where do we find this Pere Robert?" Ron asked looking at every closed door, and tightly shut windows. "What if the library is closed?"
"Lets hope not, Hermione said that it's the only Library and the valley doesn't look to big either we should be able to find it anyway." 

When an woman with black hooded dress came up, and tightly clutched Harry's shoulder so tight it hurt. Harry flinched in the pressure the woman applied.
"Excuse me Miss?" Harry asked questioningly.

"Are you new here? An outsider?" The woman had a raspy voice but it was dangerous.

Ron not liking the woman's gestures and attitude quickly interjected "How does it matter?"

The woman sharply looked at the red hair, her eyes were bloodshot like she hadn't slept in weeks she had a wart all over her face. "How does it matter? You fool why have you come here?" 

"For Y/n" Ron unexpectedly blurted out Harry had quickly turned to him "Y/n? She doesn't know you" 

"Look Miss we don't know why your bothering us, it's really none of your concern!" Ron was loosing his patience now. He glared at the woman, to leave them alone.

"GO go from here, this valley is forbidden to any outsider Y/n is not here she vanished." 

"You knew her?" Harry suddenly asked freeing himself from the horrible tight grip. 

"The whole of this village knew she was the daughter of the wealthiest parents of this village... and moreover the most beautiful girl in this town to the point they wanted her gone." The woman had now had a much softer voice, She didn't bark it was a whisper. 

"Were not here to cause trouble were only here to meet Pere Robert." Harry spoke hoping to find some directions.

"Just be careful the symptoms have been showing significantly." The woman said.

"What symptoms?" Ron questioned.

"Omens, animals have been caught staring into nothingness, unusual mist... Moonless nights without any stars. Animals have been slaughtered. A few women were found lifeless in the river, they looked half eaten but it was not a work of any man, Mot he is returning..." The woman's voice was not above a whisper now barely audible. Harry and Ron shared a doubtful look clearly sharing a look. "I'm sorry you know about Mot?" 

The woman sighed "Pere Robert was killed by Mot's followers, One of them named Gregor I believe was searching for Y/n he consulted Robert. Once he didn't get the information he require, he thought the poor man wasn't telling him about her and mercilessly... Killed him. Unfortunate really... Y/n had a good relationship with him"

"Miss can you tell us about her? Y/n and Mot it's really important!" Ron asked.

"Wizards?"

Ron and Harry hesitantly nodded.

"Come with me Harry Potter and Ronald Weasly."

"W--wait--"

"Let me tell you everything from the beginning I'm Sabrina Robert."

"Pere Robert's--"

"Wife"

------------------------------------------------------------

"Look! Luna he is coming." Luna looked to see a man with an electric blue suit,  he proudly walked up. Luna slowly went to him "Stupefy" 

The man was knocked over, Luna gestured the two girls to come and help her. 

"Wingadrium Leviosa" Andreson was lifted and thrown into an dark alley abducted by three girls.

"Ok now his hair." Ginny plucked Andreson's hair as she put it in the goblet. "Whose doing this again?" 

"You" Hermione and Luna said at once. Ginny huffed holding her breath as she gulped the vial.

Ginny started transforming her hair had taken a black hair, with hollow cheeks and long slender figures.

"Oh my god! This man is hot how come I didn't see him?" Hermione said.

Ginny rolled her eyes "Really oh my my yeah hot hot" Ginny quickly said when she looked into the mirror.

"We should go.. Before the juice looses it's powers." Luna wisely suggested.

"Yeah come on."