Is this hell or simply torture?

I think you needed a little bit of warning when Greta Garbo and Gustav Ruins said the mountain was an dangerous path, No Dangerous was an understatement honestly right now you didn't even know how you were alive. The mountain was erratic to, One moment you would be climbing and then stooping low in the very steep narrow path. There was only one path 'Just walk straight' the most simple direction one could ever give.
But this path was meant to be treacherous now for a girl who had been banished from her own realm, daughter of the angel of destiny and angel of love and had been banished from stupid Mot.

"Oh my dear Tom, I love you in hell and heaven but I swear if you don't feel the same way, I'll personally haunt you either way your stuck with me." You chuckled at yourself talking.

Your feet were cold from the constant running, From the guards hungry for humans blood, blasting them. You needed to hold on closely to the map.

"A cave? In an mountain? So odd in a few miles." Surprisingly the rest of the path was just like an normal trek, You could ask yourself one million times why aren't you flying? Maybe for the fact you will be shot by a thousand arrows and you, can never see Tom again. When you had walked for a long time you swear you herd the leaves rustle.

"Reducto" A powerful blast was directed by you to the sound of the rustle, Over here there were no innocents all were bloodthirsty creatures and they knew you were here constantly on the attack.

"Ahhh" A voice was herd and then it was silence. You continued walking when you saw something slimy, it was getting slimier by every moment you walked. You had to wave your wand so that you wouldn't slip and fall it got very disgusting and smelt of dead bodies. To block out the smell you had to caste a charm around yourself. 
Then you saw the very disgustingly slimy cave and I assure you the cave didn't look welcoming. You went closer to inspect it, it had weird but undoubtedly vile, pictures craved on the cave. There were inscriptions of perhaps in an ancient unknown language.
There was one bold inscription clearly meant to warn, It was to disgusting to touch it so you waved the wand to move the slime, However to your horror the inscriptions were written on fresh blood. You focused on the wordings using your magic to read what was written 

Beware this cave is filled with Infenri, Werwolves and Dark magic
if your new here I advise you to back off if you don't want to die in an very  painful death, it won't be fast... Angels are strictly not allowed if caught there will be no escape. 
I am Silas a traveler and I have, the only one who made it out alive from this mountain. I've seen the impossible, I'm an wizard living in London I got my education at Hogwarts.
A gift has been given to any person who reaches the top. I can see the sins.
I write directly to you Y/N Ariel Beatitas. I know you will come here for the man you fell in love with.. You can step back now and stay safely in the Valley. Where he has protected you, If you proceed his sacrifice for you is in vain.

You carefully read it twice a bit shaken up Silas? Who was Silas? Was he an angel, maybe his power was.. You didn't know but when he addressed you Y/n and Beatitas was an L/n was it there last them? Your birth parents? You quickly captured the image of this inscription.