Erratic Feelings

He slowly picked up the letters each one addressed to him, he began to read the letters. He noticed these were letters was from a year ago, after he had finished them he knew why you loved those walks, the way he read to you because you had learned to love him. He didn't understand why you would ever love him? Why do you care about him? 
He certainly couldn't return those feelings, he couldn't care for you the way you did. Riddle stared intently at his research. He could continue his work, without growing distant or cold towards you, and you cried way too much over him, He also knew you were crazy.

Who knows what you were doing now? He did also enjoy your company? besides this gives you a reason to be suspicious. He sighed heavily. What was going on with him? Feeling these disgusting feelings? 
Love is and will always be a  weakness when did he begin to even care for you? Why on Earth was he even worried about you in the first place? These questions had no logical explanation. Did he become aware of the ways he now acts, showing affection to you? 
Why? Was the question he didn't know. 

Dear Y/n,
Can you please meet me in the garden at 5 pm?
Tom Riddle.

He sent the letter away, wondering why he didn't want to lose you? Was the Love potion breaking? He was the closest to you than any other because of the curse, and he couldn't kill anyone? He felt disgustingly uncomfortable. 

You reached for the letter from the owl and were surprised to find he wanted to talk to you. You sighed. Why is he so erratic? Like in a bad way? You thought. Nevertheless, you decided to meet him, When it struck 4:30 pm on the clock you began to make your way to the garden, Timidly and uncertainly. 
You found him already waiting for you, You stood beside him neither one saying anything. You could feel his gaze at you while you stared down. "Y/n?" Riddle called out to you. "hmm?" You hummed softly. "I'm sorry." He finally said. You looked at him but still said nothing and turned to the sunset. "You know right Tom? you are erratic, like in a bad way..... Toxic actually. Sorry, I sound very insensitive towards you, I know what you've been through.... but you can not be like.. one moment close to me....and the next a mile away, You don't know Tom... what you do it hurts. I care for you, but sometimes I feel you almost treat me like... Trash I guess?" You felt warm tears prick your eyes again.

"I didn't want to say this but you must know... what your doing is not okay." Your voice was breaking now. Tom stayed silent letting you finish. "I'll see you at dinner Tom." You were about to leave when Tom, grabbed your wrist and pulled you to his chest, His hands rubbing your back. "I'm sorry," He said again "I shouldn't have, I mustn't have. You mean so much to me... that I didn't know what to do, you made me feel things, I can't explain. Your not trash, and I'll try my best to be better." He rubbed your tears. As you smiled with happiness.

"Want to watch the sunset?" Ae asked as his cold lips came in contact with your forehead, "Why not?" 

The rest of the day was very peaceful, and no more tears were shed again. I guess Tom was learning his lessons as well?

Meanwhile at Mot's castle-

Mot glared intently at his crystal ball. He had made one to spy on you and Tom. He could do it only when you both had fights, and he pressed the sphere when he saw you laughing and laying your head on Tom's shoulder. He scowled dangerously as you laughed. 
He wanted to break you apart, and with each day his chances were growing more distant than ever, remote. 
The Blood Moon was only two months away and he still hadn't broken you, he didn't have you, The Prophecy which he had in the clutches of his hands shined brighter than ever, it meant Love was blossoming and he hated that feeling, disgust whelmed his senses. 
You were so well protected, and he would have to declare war. He looked at the shining prophecy and let it play again.

When the angles fall and an angel will be sent to Earth, with one dark curse.
Destruction of the realms causes war

on that day on a Blood moon shall be blood spilled all around
on that day Love will be marked on the fallen angel
They can survive and make curses rebound
Or die and make curses attracted 

In the end the will only be one left alive 

Mot's eyes gleamed a dark red. The prophecy was favoring you so much, but only just. He thought. All he needed was his hands on you and the world will be his. But Time was running out dangerously too much.

My Dear Friends,
I am sensing omens, omens of death, destruction, evil just pure evil. Mot is angrier than ever, and he will be striking maybe on the day before the blood moon, be prepared please started making your alliances strengthen them, and Please inform Professor McGonagall to teach the children more than enough charms to secure themselves, Watch the sky today, It's unnaturally dark. 
Please return to the castle we have much to discuss, please don't get cut off, and take caution.

Loves,

Y/n Beatitias 

Your friends looked at each other reading your letter. "It's really happening really." Hermione sadly. "All this shed." Harry sighed. 

You laid on the sofa, "Y/n dinner

You laid on the sofa, "Y/n dinner." Mrs. Potts called. "Coming." You said.