Save

Many months had gone by you were still trapped in the castle but you did not hate him like the first time you both would engage in small talks, Sometimes it would turn to huge conversations and it felt much better, But you could not shake the west wing what goes there? Something about Tom he was so Mysterious, You had so many questions But it could not be answered and you hated it. Once after dinner you went up but looked at the west wing. It was wrong but you had to see what was there so you went there.

There you saw a room-

You walked up slowly and saw a rose a it was floating you went quietly up there and slowly leaned to touch it.

Then out of no where Voldemort had appirated and held your hand pulling you back you almost stumbeled back.

"Y/N DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU COULD HAVE DONE? WERE YOU NOT WARNED TO COME HERE? GET LOST BEFORE I NEED TO" he said said angrily you got scared and stubeled back against a sharp thing which scratched your back making it bleed.

You looked at him with tears and sprinted out, You just ran and then out of the castle.

"No, Y/N do not go It is dangerous" Lummire said.

"GO WARN OUR LORD SHE CAN DIE! THEY GIVE MERCY TO NO ONE THEY CAN DO ANYTHING TO HER" Lummire said.

You kept on running until you were hit by a spell it was powerful you fell and hit your head which made your Forehead bleed.

In front off you saw a bunch of Vampires.

"Oh look such a pretty girl how should we torture this beauty?" One off the vampires said.

"Oh she is a muggle how about this" A vampire pulled out his wand and said CRUCIO!"

You felt the worse pain it was horrible You were bleeding and your blood wanted to give up your bones were cracking."

You screamed in agony and pain to die!

When suddenly it stopped the last thing you saw was the vampires fall life less one by one.

Tom's POV-

After I had yelled at Y/N I was feeling really guilty when Cloacksworth came in

"MY lord the girl she went to the woods that to by foot."

My eyes widened No this can't be I imediately appairated to see one of the Vampires using the Cruciatus Curse. On Y/N she was screaming and cying.

Without a second thought I killed the vampire and all of them using one spell but For the Vampire that dared to use the curse on the girl was tortured by most loyal servant Balletrix.

No ones Pov-]

Tom looked at you and his heart twinged he had to save you or you would die. He took out his wand and mutterd a few healing incantations your bood and your bones were in a much better but you were so weak. He gently picked you up (Bridal style and appariated to the castle)