Trapped

Stupid girl I herd a male's voice I turned to see a dark figure but I could not make out who he was. Come in to the light I said. He did not move. So, I took the candel stand and went over to the figure. I gasped he was so terrifying he was white, Green robes overall terrifying.

He descended down the stairs odly gracefully and elegantly.

Why did you come here? He asked.

Why di you imprision my father what has he done wrong? I questioned back.

He looked shocked no one dared to talk to him like that.

Your father stole a rose so now he shall stay in this cell forever He told.

What! A life imprisoment for a rose? Please I beg off you let him go and Take me instead. He just looked at me and nodded. He opened the cell I hugged my father Dad Y/n go from here I love you tell your mother I love her to.

No! I won't I said I pushed dad out and locked myself in the cell. Y/N he said sorowfully Dad I love you how can I not save you? I asked. Now go the man said to my father and never return. He looked at me after my dad left miserabely. Why did you sacrifice yourself? For that old man I got up and gripped the bars when I did that our faces were inches apart only the bars seprated us.

THAT OLD MAN IS MY FATHER. I DID THAT BECAUSE I LOVE HIM BUT YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND! I said angrily he smirked and took out his wand he levitated me I was floating my eyes widened he unlocked the cell and put me in shackels. He then put me down he grabed my hand and lead me through beautifull corriders. He then stopped at a room. He opened it with the stick and entered it I was just behind him. He took the stick pointed it at my shackles and the next moment it was gone. Sorry for those he said. You can stay here he said it will be your room. What! This is going to be my room I said so shocked it was 5 times my original bed room.

It is why? He asked unless you want to spend your days in the cell. Ummm no I said. He nodded and walked out of the door. I do not know but that gave me butterflies I observed his beautifull eyes his deep soothing voice I wish he would read to me I could listen to that voice for hours. Then I shook myself no no he is a bad person.

When suddenly the Closet spoke hello Dear she said I quickely turned around you can talk I asked aldredy so shocked..

Of cource you look cold she said and made me a dress and then she muttered something and my dresses changed.

It is absolutely fantastic I said. I then went out to the corriders and I sat down the floor I took my

journoul I wrote for an hour when I was walking when the same man appeared in front off me I looked in his eyes I could not keep the contact it was so intemidating. "Follow me" he said. I quietly did he lead to another door and opened it.