What is really Happening.

You couldn't help but think if Mot needed you to be sacrificed why hasn't he killed you? And achieved the ultimate power.? Maybe he liked to see you suffer but, what about his ambitions what about his power blood thirsty goal? 

You sighed as your throat ran dry you hugged your knees trembling in the cold. 

Mot had not sacrificed you and let you suffer because you were still a muggle with no magical blood when you meet your soulmate fall in love and the hardest part confess it to him all your magical forces hidden for so long will be unleashed he wanted that blood if he killed you now it would ruin his chances to ever become the greatest. You were locked in the depths of the forbidden forest and oh there was a deadline for Mot, if you had not confessed your love to Tom by the next year on the day of the blood moon Mot can not achieve Ultimate power and the sacrifice has to be done on the blood moon when his followers will rise. 

So, for now he took the pleasure of seeing you suffer in agony. 

Mot, Knew he was running out of time.

Did only Mot have a deadline? No, Voldemort had to the enchanted rose the Angel of love had given had only ten more petals he would become Voldemort and stay like that and suffer a fate worse than death. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

"My Lord why is the Forbidden forest filled with so much Dark magic?" Macniar called in fear.

"Do you want to know why? Why he wants the girl? Why in the forest?"
Harry, Ron and Hermione looked at each other in confusion.

"It was as old as time that the Angel of Light and The devil Of Death would clash every year  on the blood moon to control all of Hell and Heaven the Angel of light wanted peace, Purity, and Love in his land. Mot, on the other hand did not believe and believed in ultimate power, destruction, and Blood. As long as the Angel of Light ruled he could not rest Mot would challenge every year failing every time. Until, one year The angel of light clashed so hard Mot could never stand up again. After years of finding how he could be powerful he stumbled on an old dark wizard who to believed in Mot's causes and told him everything he needed to know A Girl will be born as beautiful as the angels the purest form of humans direct from the heavens given a mortal life to live not magical but powerful not a witch but a rebel"  Now, This was the last of the old's wizard before he died. Now, Naturally he did not understand what this meant and found it useless but he was in the position of utter Humiliation, Loss he would do anything. 

Now the first traces of magic was obviously near the Forbidden forest Mot, was clever enough to know the girl would be born there and she was Y/n She was the girl Knowing she was protected he could not touch her but knew that he had to bring her to him he spent years on tracking her, Lurking in the shadows giving her the constant feeling someone was there mainly in there garden screaming of the pain caused in his past making Y/n hear the screams.. When she used to go to the forest Mot, used it to his advantage sensing her magical presence he finally got in touch with her through her dreams causing her pain.

Voldemort paused and sighed.

"Mot, has not sacrificed her yet because of two things one she has not become magical, no magical blood flows through her yet. Two he wants me to be there.

"Tom! How long have you known this you let her suffer you monster!" Harry screamed. 

Tom swiftly glared at Potter.

"LET HER SUFFER? I TRIED TO PROTECT HER!" Voldemort said furious.

"Harry why would Voldemort say this if his intentions were to hurt her?" Hermione defended.

"Oh wow what proof do you have."

"What Proof do you need Potter? Can't you see it the symptoms Mot has caused it has been trying for years why would I want to hurt her?"

"Why would you not you don't care or Love her she is a muggle a kind you hate so It is safe for me to believe--"

"Potter, I do care for her why do you think I am building up an army in here? Why do you think I am even bothering to care about destruction? I could have simply joined him." Voldemort said balling his fists.

Harry fell silent he was making thoughts in haste what guarentee was Voldemort was trying to hurt you."

"I am sorry" Harry Finally Uttered.