Enchantments For Love||2

As soon as Tom left, you felt a surge of hefty anger no you were just upset. Who was he to order for you to stay around and simply be locked up in this house? you were supposed to be in war battling like the brave angels from the mythological books. You should've never allowed it to get this far, You shouldn't have allowed Tom to ever dare lock you up. 
You had to be sorry for destroying his 'Protection' if he just tried to see things from both perspectives like you did or at least tried to then maybe you sighed heavily never mind. You had to break this enchantment. 

Many shields have been cast to protect people but this spell was used the rarest because there was no use of this shield it was never used except for the fallen angel who embraced his downfall to protect the girl he loved she was a human and he gave up his alliance with the realms to protect her. This shield was cast to not allow her to exit one specific location chosen. 
The shield was so powerful it can keep away angels and demons as well. 

You were staring at shock or were you on cloud nine? if he used this shield he loved you? you so wanted to believe it but the love potion he was put under, but the shield was cast wasn't it? You had so many questions, for instance, this shield can be made with a help of an angel. Tom was certainly no angel he was a wizard right? Then how did he even make this shield? 
Moreover, you glanced at the ingredients they were exotic and endangered but they were found in the garden and the woods and you could not step out of the door.
You sighed and went upstairs and went downstairs and went to the ledge of the window. Why Tom? Why Tom? why was he making this so difficult for you? You couldn't even ask him, the first question would be asked why?
What would you say? Because you asked so? Anyway, this was out of the box. What was happening? surely the war would have begun and there was nothing you could do about it. You got up from the window and walked around the house taking a few cupcakes with you, and stood in front of a picture.

"Can you believe him? Y/n don't do that, don't do this, it's too dangerous." You almost said in a mock baby voice. "Why is he doing that? can't he see Mot is after me?--" 

"You seem to Like him a lot." The Picture spoke, "You can speak?" You clarified "Why of course I can. Hope you don't expect me to not speak when you bicker." The picture said.
You flushed in shame, "Right... I am sorry." 

"No problem so tell me why do you hate our lord so much?" 
"I don't hate him!" You quickly said, "I'm just trapped." 

The picture carefully looked at you in shock and quickly spoke "Y/n Beatitas? It questioned. You stared back how did he know? No one well except your friends was supposed to know that "How do you know?" 

"Well... I've heard people call your name.." You sighed heavily "By the way why do you look so glum?" 

"War has begun and this shield won't allow me to move outside--" It suddenly interrupted you with huge gleaming eyes.

"You need to go to the safe basement where else?" It asked as if it was obvious "The safe basement." It replied quietly.
"You'll get your ingredients there, everything from the garden.

"Where is it?" You asked. Suddenly with a huge creak, the picture began moving it bringing tiny cracks into the wall "In here mind you a bit dusty." 

You thanked the picture moving ahead the tunnel was rather dark and you couldn't see where you were putting your foot, You moved closer until a narrow shade of light fell against a table.

There you were in the basement, It was a little dusty, but otherwise, you found every ingredient you needed.

There were some candles lit the moment you came into the room. There were overgrown trees that pushed through the ceiling to enter, with shelves of ancient books and potions.

The potion would take three whole days to make it, and you had to hurry, Without any delay you started chopping the Asphodal

The entire day went by with you taking care of the potion now you had to set it overnight. You came out finally breathing some non- claustrophobic air. 
But, you smelled prices need to be payed. You allowed yourself to sink into the bath tub as the water rose slowly.

You stayed there for a few hours and got up and got changed when you herd foot steps down below

You stayed there for a few hours and got up and got changed when you herd foot steps down below. It was Tom however this time he silently left a few packages and without another word he was making his way to the door you quickly went downstairs he had blood all over him.

"T-"

Before anything he had left and you herd the clicking of the door he had locked it.