Good Bye

Many months had passed by October was nearing you could walk but the bandages would be tightly wrapped around you. You didn't know how you would face Tom all the things he had done were unforgivable  moreover you were scared of him yet, even after all this you didn't want to leave him I think even he is healing.

"Y/n can we talk?" You looked up to see Voldemort.

You wanted to hear it from his side why?

"Yes, Tom go ahead" You had a warm voice.

Voldemort's POV-

I saw her sitting in the living room deep in thought I wanted to talk to her I tried to read her mind on what she thought of me but something was blocking it the feeling in her mind was something I didn't know.

"Can we talk?" I asked her expecting her to be either scared or mad at me but no 

She had her usual warm voice I wanted to comfort her so badly through what she had been through yet she was human and she didn't want revenge, want destruction to Mot she wanted.. Peace and something I couldn't make out. How pure is she?

I stayed in silence but, Y/n waited for me patiently to began "Y/n you know I was raised in an orphanage Children there... were not pleasant to me because of my magical talents so I terrorized them." Then I abruptly stopped she saw through the pensive in a way she knows my entire life she wants to know why I did what I did "Y/n, I don't have a reason why I did it.. I enjoyed the pain they were in, I enjoyed there screams it made me feel powerful strong. I can't change what you saw.." I sat down next to her but she didn't even flinch I saw her look at me with... Sympathy. What was she playing at?

No one's POV-

When you herd him say you sensed something he was scared, scared of loosing you all this time you had thought he was mad but you never tried to see deeper he was so wounded than you ever thought he was all he felt his life was emptiness, despair, he has been through so much the girls in his school he despised them because all of them looked how good he was on the surface but, when he transformed to Voldemort not one of them would stay.

You felt a few drops of tears run down and hit your hand. Voldemort didn't notice since he was looking down "Y/n, I don't want to loose you. Your the one person who saw through all my charms, and saw what was deep inside me I u-understand if you don't want to be here after all who could Love a monster?" Voldemort for the first time had sadness laced in his words as they left his breath.

"Tom, I will never leave you I can't I never will. You've been through so much I can't imagine your life you've been through hell not everyone will see through the inside. The past can't be forgotten but the future can be rebuilt I want to try this again all the truths have been exposed let's try again?" You breathed out as you grasped his pale hand for the first time were warm like a.. Human.

"Y/n, you make me feel things no power, no fear can ever bring I'm sorry."

You embraced him to which he immediately wrapped his arms around you.

"Y/n my dear" He looked into your eyes as he pulled you apart "You've been here with me far to long and I've held you captive I don't want to do that anymore, your the closest thing to affection I have and if you ever get tortured again like that I can't bear it. Y/n go from here from the castle go to your valley you will be safe there and don't come back here my dear." Voldemort looked into your eyes with pain.

"What? Bu--" You were sobbing now.

"Y/n, the valley is powerful you will be protected the flower nothing matters except you, Mot is trying so hard to kill you war will happen Y/n and you can't be there, you can't that is why go from here forget I ever happened."

"I won't Tom I never will  you mean a lot to me"
"You deserve your freedom y/n go my Dear go" 

You gently kissed his check "Will you be okay?"

Voldemort knew he won't "I will" He took your hand and placed a soft kiss on the back of your hand "Go"

You went to the horse stables with a heavy heart and rode of to the forest not looking back once your eyes crying but, you had to see your parents you held the locket Tom gave you. I love you Tom.

From the back Tom painfully watched you go He loves you not that he knows it 

"Oh my god Tom let her go" Cloacksworth said with sadness.

"Because he loves her" Ms Potts said.

Tom went back in an heavy heart.

"My lord.." Cloacksworth said.

"She deserves a freedom it's alright she will be free, and away from the non sense."