The Search

Not until recently you had started your quest and went to the magical village Tom and a few others in the ministry had herd the news they were surprised of the sudden traces you had left. Mot to knew that as all your senses had left him or at least trying to each day something would block him trying to reach you a shield which grew stronger by every passing day of course Mot, Finally put down his pride and allowed his followers to visit your village but there was no hope a few people had been interrogated but gave them no answer, Mot was getting frustrated by the min he wanted to burn everyone apart. 

The Ministry, Order had ensured high protections and were preparing for the blood moon. Knowing the blood moon was the day Mot and the Angel to save her people from hell would clash they had to be prepared after the Death of Druella Blackwood Mot's followers the incompetent one were  quiet surprised on how easily they had lost.

At Voldemort's Castle the Magical Rose stopped shedding it's petals it was like something paused it for a while. Tom didn't know weather he should be happy or not he was worried about you but something held him for searching for you he had a very strong feeling you were going to return.

"COME ON QUICKLY YOU HOW DARE YOU CRUCIO!" Bellatrix screeched.

"Bella what is wrong with you? Why are you torturing him for no good reason?" Tom rubbed his temples. Bellatrix stopped she looked astounded "My Lord what do you mean? I am merely having some fun." Bellatrix tried to tell.

"Bellatrix your a loose Canon you can't just torture someone for fun." Tom said walking away.

Bellatrix looked so shocked wait did he say to minimize the torturing what had gotten into him? Recently Voldemort had become what do you call it?... Soft?

He wouldn't get angry on the things he used to, He would barely yell and wouldn't care on failed missions and would take other people's opinion on account yes he was still intimidating and Arrogant but he was calm how come?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

In Mot's Castle-

"THE GIRL THE GIRL THE GIRL WHERE ON EARTH DID SHE GO?" This was Mot yelling for the twentieth time this day. Now his followers were used to it he yells they reply that is how it is going.

"Sir we said you she vanished without a trace." Gregor replied extremely bored, Gregor had been stuck with all these incompetents for a few hours and Mot didn't have the idea to let anyone go.

"Go?" Mot cackled insanely. Gregor rolled his eyes I know what he will tell Go? Go where can she go?

"Where can that Stupid girl go?" Told you. 

Gregor sighed getting up "That's what I told." 

"I WANT HER HERE!" Mot thundered usually now the followers would be scared for there lives now all they wanted to do was die.

"We will search her again there has to be somewhere where we left." Diego said his intentions to end the meeting.

Mot finally dismissed them as each one of them practically ran to the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------