In Your Arms

Y/n Pov-

I herd someone unlocking the Cell but I was so tired I couldn't even open my eyes. Someone knelt down shadowing the sunlight that hit my face and I herd the voice a very familiar voice whispering a few healing incantations which made my wounds much better. Then I felt his touch Tom's Touch. I felt two strong arms carry me and then I apparted and everything went black.

No One's Pov-

"Oh my my the girl" Cornilus Knelt to look at the beautiful girl almost lifeless in Voldemort's arm.

"She looks so.." Hermione trailed of.

"We will take her to S.T Mungos" One of his officials said.

Voldemort disagreed.

"No, I can't let you do that. Y/n has suffered far to much and if you take her to such a Defenceless area Mot can easily kidnap her and it will be worse let her stay in the castle it is very much protected." Voldemort looked at you and back at the Group "If it get's worse let her be in the garden it is very protected."

"Fudge, He is right we can't risk this happening again." Harry interjected "We can send some skilled potioners, and healers to help her recover." 

"Mr Potter is that wise?"

"It is her safety is the most important now." Harry said again.

That was exactly done healers would visit who would cure you day by day slowly but surely. Voldemort on the other hand wanted to kill and torture Mot for ever touching you. He however knew he had so much to explain and he knew you would to leave him just like the others that thought pained in his chest. 

He vowed to never ever let this happen again to you.

---------------------------------------------------

Months had passed by and you were getting better today you opened your eyes trying to get up.

"Don't bother Y/n try to rest" You lovingly missed the voice.

"Tom, I mean Voldemort why are you here?" You coldly asked.

"Y/n...I don't know how to explain it to you but I--I don't know what to say please Y/n let me help you." Your eyes softened and filled with tears "Why?" Was the only question you had.

"I'm sorry Y/n" He wiped your tears of from your eyes and pulled the blanket keeping you warm and a turtle neck so your neck is warm, He slightly put one of his hand behind your head gently pushing you to your bed. "I will explain it to you but not now your very tired Y/n please get rest I will explain it to you the moment you will be able to walk please rest." 

You had to admit you were very tired you softly looked at him with Love.

Until your eyes closed.

Voldemort kissed your forehead and blew the fire leaving you to rest.

Voldemort could not read your thoughts about him because all you had for him was Love something Tom had never felt.

Voldemort visited the west wing to see three flower petals alive he was loosing hope and now all he had was to protect you till his last breath.