One more Journey

Greta had been sitting in her front poach for the entire evening staring at the starless night just staring into space, Thinking weather she should let you go now a year had passed with so much sorrow and pain yet here we are trying to find the slightest mode of happiness today was new Year's eve loud crackers, and loud music was playing through everything was supposed to be +happy but the stars say otherwise.

"It feels as though.. You will be telling me goodbye" You said sitting next to Greta.
She smiled sadly you knew so much on magic, secrets are also hard to keep. 
"Will I ever get to see Tom again would he wait?" You said staring to space.

"I'm sure he will he might be at this moment staring at that star.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Greta was quit right because at this moment Tom to was staring into the sky just thinking about you.

"My lord" came a voice Voldemort calmly turned to see Cloacksworth and Lummire.

"Hmm?" He hummed indicating he was listening.

"You have been staring over at the sky for hours are you thinking of Y/n?" Lummire asked quite boldly, Lummire knew Voldemort was not how he used to be it was as if he had changed for the best he was a lot calmer, Less aggressive.

"I don't know Lummire she is not here in the castle or in the Valley as I thought she would be Mot, Has not found her because if he did he would have declared war and she is  Alive." Voldemort usually would never talk like this to anyone but right now he was so lost.

"What you did.. When you let her go you let her have her freedom again she will come back for you My Lord." Mrs Potts chimed in trying to hide the sorrow in her own voice.

Voldemort chuckled bitterly it sounded rather painful "This sounds so Pathetic but it feels Y/N she is looking from the other side of this starless sky, I wonder if she is keeping fine." Only after he had said it did he realize how Cringe worthy that must have looked for the most evil wizard who had once roamed this planet.
The three furniture looked at each other "She would be missing you My lord.... She would want to be with you." Cloacksworth tried again.

Voldemort softly smiled "Y/N, She has made me believe in her beautiful wishful dreams... A Darling" Voldemort chuckled again at his own words it was hard to make out weather it had sorrow or pain in them either way it was clear Voldemort had missed you. The three furniture looked at Voldemort expecting to elaborate. "Always dreaming on happy endings, new dreams, sweet flowers, beautiful stories that's what she thinks I wonder how I got along with her?" 

Tom had a rose in his hands "Now I know why you like roses... Love... Makes sense." He barely whispered to himself he ushered Mrs Potts, Lummire and Cloacksworth inside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So Y/n you have been here for a over a year and you know how to use your magic and I have given you your wand and your quite ready." Greta sighed.

"This scares me mam to go on I'm afraid I won't make it, That won't be pretty."

"It's okay to be scared but you need to try."

"I have an journey to take don't I?"

"Yes, dear yes look at you your advanced in magic now you can take on Mot's followers they won't harm you it is Mot, you should worry you have so much to learn staying here isn't very helpful is it?" Greta urged you inside.

"I want you to go to Mount Arisel" Greta picked up the book "It is quite far from the valley, Far from the forbidden forest, just to far there you will find the answers to your past your life there is where you should go." Greta ended.

"How do I get there?" 

"The Mount is invisible to Humans but to you there visible maybe at the top you will be finding what you need remember one more thing the journey is vile, use your magic to the fullest you can leave tomorrow"

"Is there something I should know?"

"Time is running Y/n it is be careful one false step leads the end."