Dreams can become worse

That day you had spent with Tom was remarkable it felt so good you had just taken a warm shower making you feel very sleepy you ate a divine dinner to. You could not get that garden and the way you saw the sunset....together of your mind. You knew this was something many people will not even dream of experiencing the only memory was that on the day you were forced to stay here you have been staying here out of total obligation for your father. The forest is so dense and dangerous you can't even escape the day you felt that torture was worse than anything you had experienced before.

You changed to your nightgown and brushed your hair once the bed was arranged you read for about an hour when your eyelids were getting heavy you turned of the lamp and instantly feel asleep. However sometime in the night.

you were running as fast as you could through the dense forest faster and faster running short of breath. "You can run Y/n but can't hide" A demonic voice echoed. You could feel yourself so scared no you could not be found by him no. When suddenly you could not anymore you

sank into the surface. Tears dripping. When a chorus was herd

"The dark lord shall rise once the girl pure from sins will be found

Blood will be spilt two soulmates will be marked try to save her you will always fail

the only way is through an act of true love

The Dark Lord will stop at nothing for a worthy sacrifice if it happens the Dark lord can not be stopped " The voices ended not the demonic laughter.

"No one can save you"

You have lost everyone Riddle can not reach you if he does can he ever love you? YOU? Such a plain stupid girl."

"CRUCIO"

Was that a dream no you could feel the intense pain again it was mixed with sorrow for what? you did not know it was cold empty it was numb.

You screamed in agony.

-------------------------------------------------------------

This was a dream well it was but you were screaming so loud.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom's POV

I was thinking about the evening me and Y/N shared how it felt this feeling I could not make out it was pretty late but I could not sleep. I was flipping through the daily prophet. When I herd screams and a lot of gasping I saw what was going in Y/N head she was in sorrow about what? Then I herd her gasp and her screams continued.

I apparted to her door and opened the locks. There she was screaming and crying in agony.

What happened?