Potions and Talks

You were brewing or at least trying to brew this potion "The draught of living death" But it was so strange the recipe looked like a joke.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile

Lummire, Cloacksworth, and Ms Potts were talking to Tom.

"My Lord, What if she is the one? The one who will break the spell? I mean do you admire her?" Lummire asked.

He just looked at Lummire.

"Let me Rephrase it my lord do you find her attractive?"

He certainly did not want to tell that he indeed admired you. The first time that you came here he never saw anyone speak so confidently to me and the way you sacrificed yourself for your father anything could have happened. He also found you quite beautiful.

"She is very beautiful, But how can she break the curse she can not love neither can I, I trapped her here by force, A life sentence in prison for her father for a rose? Pathetic is it not?

"You must charm her be gentle be kind" Ms Potts said.

"Come come show me the smile" Clocksworth said.

"OH NO" they all replied together.

"One step at a time you know the girl has been here a few weeks but she is quite talented in potions she knows a lot about it she is brewing or at least trying to brew "The Draught of living death" You can help her my lord."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He stepped to the library to see you were very confused on what to add and the potion did not look to good either. You sighed and stopped doing whatever you are doing it was not working anyway.

"Y/N, If you add Wolfsbane before Monkshood, The potion will be spoiled and only 3 beans should be used." Tom said.

As he came close to what you were doing.

"But, the recipe clearly says the opposite of what you are saying." You replied.

"The reason why potion makers do not use these recipe books is because they are inacurate and mostly a joke!"

Tom? You suddenly called.

Usually he would just kill the person who dare to use his name, But he could not make out he did not wanted to hurt you he looked at you.

"Did you ever study in Hogwarts? I herd you were pretty talented in potions and defence."

"Yes Y/N I did study last year I was expelled."

"You are only 16 years old?" You asked in Desbelief.

"Yes"

You both got talking and he told you about Hogwarts what was there he told you about the magical universe and you spent hours in each other company.

At dinner you were thinking that how could you hate him? Because he locked you away you were living pretty good. You thought about the west wing a lot. What goes there?