The Secret Garden

"No, then it would be weird why would there be a school for one person."

Tom pointed his wand at the Door and it clicked opened.

You followed Tom inside It was lovely

(A few Images of the Garden)

"Oh my goodness it so beautiful How come I am still suprised everything is magical in here. How can a garden like this be possible?" You said looking at it in awe.

"Everything is possible when there is magic Y/N so you like it?" He asked smiling at you.

"Yes I love it I have never seen anything so magical like this it is so special uniquely beautiful so special and original to."

Tom was listning to your happy rambling on the garden as he desended down the stairs.

You were of cource just rambling and when you were desending down the stairs To noticed your foot was on the edge of the stair his eyes widened.

"Y/N watch your ste-" Before he could complete.

You slipped and were going to fall when Tom reached out and held your hand pulling your hand to his chest you abrubtly stopped talking one of his hands were on your head.

You had wrapped your hands around his arms you slowly came to your senses after you heart had just skipped a beat you slowly looked at him in the eyes. Time was as if it had just frozen you both looked into each other's eye it was the first time your eyes met. Your face did not heat up like the first time it was like this was going to happen after a few moments you both looked away.

"Thank you how would it would be if I had fallen?" You asked smiling at Tom you just witnesed his blue eyes they were lovely..

"do you want to know? You would have gotten hurt speaking of which did you hurt yourself?"

"No, Thank you" You said looking away.

"No problem come" He said holding your hand and helping you down the stairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god you saw that did you not?" Lummire said it was so romantic.

"It really was the way they looked into each other's eye for so long!" Ms Potts added.

"They are falling in love!!!!" Cloacksworth said happily.

"Y/N maybe is but Tom he was concieved under a love potion so I do not know." Ms Potts said sadly.