Opening Up

Recently after the dance night you and Tom had been closer than ever you both would often read to him and he would read to you, Both would cook dinner, Would go long walks through the woods, The garden had become your personal place and Tom did not mind right now it was heavily snowing You and Tom were outside.

"Tom if you go to the birds walking so dangerously you will scare them away." You said laughing.

You both were feeding a few birds Tom is having trouble.

"Ok, but there running away." He said your laugh to him sounded like music.

"Look it is like this." You said you took a few bird seeds and put it on your palm the birds came and started eating the seeds on your palm. "You should not go to them you should let them come to you, try it?"

He did exactly what you said and the birds sat on his shoulder and on his wand. He was laughing for the first time.

The next one you made a snow ball and threw it at his back.
"No, you did not y/n." He said smirking he waved his wand and a huge snow ball came for you, you ducked down.

After playing for sometime with a lot of laughter and running you sat down tired.

He came and sat next to you on the snow.

"Shall we ask three questions everyday to get to know each other I want to understand you?" He asked you were shocked no doubt but smiled.

"Sounds good- 

"But, I will ask you first?" Tom said.

You sighed and Nodded.

"When you had those nightmares? The feeling off someone watching you the uncomfortable feeling...Did you not try to tell anyone?" Tom said looking at you.

"I--I tried to tell my parents they thought I was going mad...Because I read to many books they thought I had implanted false ideas in my mind and sent me to different people thinking they have supreme powers and all." You sighed.

"Now I shall ask how did you feel in the orphanage? No lies just tell me." You said.

"I felt I did not belong there I was special I did not know my past, Children there used to fear me I did not have friends I had not one family visitor, I just wanted to belong." He finished.

You rubbed his back soothingly.

"Now, tell me were you the only bookworm or everyone in the village read wrote?" 

"Oh no only me I would read for hours people said I was strange the girls there focused on beauty, mainly there main goal was marriage to get married to work...house wives was expected. They said I was beautiful but thought of me as I don't fit in and I to felt like I did not belong.

"You felt like that to?" Tom said shocked.

"Always, it is good to talk to you about it I to did not have friends to." 

"What did you do the best in school Tom?" You asked.

"I was an excellent student I excelled in all the subjects but what I was the most passionate about was Defence against the dark arts." He said smiling.

"I have read about it It is fasinating  everything except history." You said. "Especially if you have to study it." 

"I to did not fancy history I cancelled it in my fifth year." He said smiling at you.

"I would have cancelled it in the first year itself."

"You have to take all the subjects till the fifth year anyway How was life at home?" He asked.

Just about the same it revolved around studies, books, long walks, Getting Gaston chasing me...Just boring. You said "Other boys why can't they just leave me alone.

You saw Tom smiling like crazy he had held your hands in his by now.

"You are smiling." You said chuckling.

"It is very ironic Y/n, how much we have in common The feeling that we don't belong, Our intrests in subjects and what we do not like and Now this chasing I had girls chasing me all the time I never dated.

You smiled Tom could read your thoughts he wanted to tell  you his rule over the Wizarding world the horrible things he did he wanted to but he was scared he did not wanted to loose you. For the first time he feared something.

You rested your head on his shoulder closing your eyes. You felt a soft kiss on your forehead. Tom had kissed you...HE KISSED YOU..Ok ok now calm down.

Tom had read your thoughts he gently chuckled you were flustered.