Feel Of Something New

Sneaking out of Hogwarts in the dead of the night, when Mot was there, people would go as far as to say it was Mot's reign of terror and corruption. 
And for you to be out today in the Blood Moon's mercy was... Foolish, and yet you had gone to retrieve something, and Voldemort just provided you with everything you required by simply talking. 
You were walking across the gardens and as you walked by you imagined dimly lit candles around, and just as you imagined the garden was filled with a small twinkly glow, emitting a small golden. It was as though the weight of terror had lifted and it was a sign of soon-to-be peace. 
You walked to the highest part of the mountain, Before you had gone back in time, You couldn't fail to notice the garden highlighted with just some imagination. You focused steadily on your hands. And thought about what Tom told you. On how he said he had been coming here when he was stressed. To hear your song, as your emotions consume you. It wasn't long before echoes of Tom's voice were heard to you through your head.

"I came there when I was stressed, which was often"

"My, My Y/n you really take your praises seriously" 

"The highest point of the garden." 

You opened your eyes and noticed your hands didn't glow like they were supposed to do, You tried it again but it didn't move. The glows were suddenly dimming around you. 
You didn't understand, Tom said highest part of the garden, wasn't it this? This hill? However, you couldn't feel Tom's previous presence over here like how the spell was expected to be performed. 
Either you did the spell wrong? That wasn't possible you had done this spell a couple of times and it was fine. 
When another voice rang through your mind. 

"I go there at evenings, when your voice echoes." Evenings? you slowly went back to the safe house and as you stepped closer to it, the more you stepped towards it, Something was missing. Your fingers reached for the door and you were freely able to touch it and it didn't burn without the key? 
"The Enchantments are dying Y/n...." Mrs. Potts suddenly said below with an aura of sadness. 
"H-how? This enchantment was so strong it wouldn't break." You said shocked, how could some enchantment just die? 
"This was casted by Tom itself." Mrs. Potts said again. Your hands suddenly shook. "The curse, Ariel had put on us I think we'll come to an halt." You turned around noticing Mrs. Potts barely able to speak anymore, she didn't look like a talking tea cup. She was loosing her human. 
"Tom's dying isn't he?" Your voice was going to crack. 

"Don't cry down now Y/n, not now. I'll tell you everything you need to know, before I... die, if I don't then I'll die of regrets, Y/n Tom's he didn't put you in the safe house not just for your protection, I think when Tom set that enchantment, he looked.... happy, it was like his Patronus and it was casted. He got to know you were trying to get him away from the research. And after locking you away, Y/n.... he barely ate, drank and he became obsessed with that research, until it was taking it's toll... You were the person that kept him human. Then he got the school and all ready the army and such... one day I came across the search and it was terr-ible. 
Then he asked me to keep quite and then.... I let him continue, he told to tell you when he died." Mrs. Potts ended with sobbing. 

You stared around. You needed to go to Tom and fast but you had to find out that search. Oh leave it! you thought, Tom is more important. 
The search can be looked through later. You rushed through Hogwarts, noticing the blood moon darker and your enchantments were fading. You sent sirens "Prepare to fight, the enchantments have failed, the war today determines..." Your voice softly echoed. 

You could hear loud bangs you were rushing to Tom's room, and burst it open. There you saw Tom lying completely pale, like pale. 
His eyes no longer had the red tinted it was his natural eye orbs blue. 

"Tom!" You ran towards the bed cupping his hands. He didn't wake up, "Tom, please say something..." You said softly. Tom managed to open his eyes but not enough strength to fight. 
"Y/n, what--" 
"Tom, what is your search tell me... please..." You trailed of as your tears softly made his way to Tom's pale hands.