With You Once Again

Though exciting when you felt the cold waters- you thought about the place where you wanted to be, It felt dizzy it was like the journey was making you dizzy you felt yourself getting knocked out. You opened your eyes after your vision was clear you felt so weak, Lightheaded and you wanted to throw up, But in a distance, you spotted his castle. You wanted to see him, But you could not move a muscle, With all your remaining strength you pushed yourself and slowly started making your way to the Castle, You had to warn him on Mot you knew he was trying to kill and provoke a war, a third war, Children, Woman, Men would lose there lives if something wasn't done. While you were at Mount Arisela you had no track of the month and it was the cold night of Winter in December, The Blizzard was ruthless today and you didn't know for how long by the time you reached you were cold, hungry, and weak just weak. You gasped searching your cold fingers through the bell. You rang it and tried not to collapse right there and then. Inside Hermione was just coming down to get some water, They were in a meeting discussing Mot's moves, and how they could stop him and about you. When Hermione rang the bell she was quite surprised, The followers of Voldemort had left they were in the castle but, On the last floor Harry, Ginny, Luna, Ron, and Nevile were in the meeting so who could it be? she wondered. 

Hermione's Pov- 

I was quite surprised to hear the doorbell ring, I wondered who could be out in this Blizzard and who came through this cold. It was impossible to be out, I opened the door to see a very beautiful girl, She was so beautiful she didn't seem real. But, as I looked closer I noticed how exhausted she was, she looked tired, and she looked so horrible, 
I was shocked it was as if she'd been through a lot, She whispered something I couldn't make out. Before I could do anything the poor girl collapsed falling onto the cold floor, I gasped I had to help this girl whoever she was I levitated her to one of the guest rooms and laid her down, and used some blankets to keep her warm and lit a fireplace, I rushed upstairs to see the meeting had been adjourned "Guys. I found a girl she appeared here on the doorstep come down she's in the guest room." Voldemort looked at her "Girl?" He asked "You'll see Riddle come downstairs.

Voldemort's Pov-

Granger was hurrying as she spoke on a girl, If she was out on the Blizzard I didn't mind she probably needed help anyway, The Granger girl however was keener on showing the girl, She led to the guest room and as I neared the girl I never stopped so fast.

No one's Pov-

As Voldemort looked at your figure he just stared at you hoping he wasn't mistaken, He carefully scanned your exhausted figure, He could tell you'd been through hell. He stared at you "Y/n" he said your name so softly "Y/n?" Harry asked so shocked you were every bit beautiful like they had described "That is the girl Potter, Y/n." He said softly he couldn't react he just stared at you. 

"She needs help so much. Hermione come let's make her some food" Ginny said rushing out with Hermione, It looks as though you hadn't eaten in days. Harry and Ron went to get the healers. Tom however slowly approached you and knelt so he could see your face, He slowly reached one of his bony hands to softly touch your hair, which was tangled and so softly stroked your cheek, Tom noticed you were coming to your senses, He waved his wand and a steaming tea appeared, You regained your senses to see yourself in his castle and to your right you saw Tom, you didn't know what to say-Your eyes welled with tears you reached to him as you fell right into his arms he held you softly not saying a word.

You probably never cried so much, You missed him so much you thought you'd never see him again. "Tom" You chocked he stroked your hair "Y/n.. You need rest my dear your already exhausted, We'll talk tomorrow, Don't exhaust yourself anymore. You looked at him with so much Love no one would ever, He put you back in your bed and many people came in who you never knew, "Hi, Here have this." Hermione said giving you a tray of freshly cooked food, You smiled to weak to reply and ate silently. 

The candles were blown for the day as you instantly fell asleep.

Voldemort's Pov- 

I saw her again finally, but she shouldn't have what if Mot tries to harm her again? What has she gone through? 
These were the questions I had to wait to answer, I looked at her and it hurt why does she want to... Love me? I'm an monster in and out? While she's really an beauty, I sighed as I closed the door.