Confusion

He opened the door and my eyes widened in front off me was the most beautiful library I had ever seen. He looked at me.

"I thought you would like it here I presume you like reading books? And to write. So, If you want you can come here anytime it is yours."

He said shocking you one moment he was rude and the next he is like this but what is his name does magic exist? Is he sure on letting me use this area?

My questions were cut short by him "My name Is Tom Riddle And you should know human's feelings can be erratic. Do not worry you can come here whenever you please. Excuse my first impression. Was having a bad time with a few people." Do join me for dinner he said as he walked out again.

Wait you thought how did he know what I was asking? Could he read my mind?

"Hello, I am Lummire"

I looked down to see the candelstick ummm hello?

then I saw a clock?

Hi I am clocksworth

But how can you furniture talk? I asked so shocked?

You know magic exists.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At dinner-

You had to go to dinner with Tom you were really nervous they were some features off him that really got you hooked.

You walked in and sat down on the chair. Tom was in front off you but you could not make eye contact.

The dinner was served when Tom spoke.

I know you are confused and shocked on everything you are seeing Y/N. My eyes widened he knows my name. I looked at him but How do you know my name? I asked. I am comming to that Y/n.

You have seen furniture talk, But you have not even seen the surface Y/N. Enjoy the dinner Y/N we will talk about it tomorow.

After you were done he finished shortly. Thank you, you said. He nodded he gave you his hand you shyly took it. He gently took it in the most softest grip you had ever experienced. Let me escort you he said you nodded.

That night you could tell he was not all mean there must be a history there is more than to what he is telling. To exhausted you fell asleep.